Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    7 Deadly Words: The Life and Crimes of George Carlin. This was a pretty good bio, however if you've read his autobio that came out earlier this year then this book didn't break much new ground. Still, if you're a Carlin fan its still a good read reguardless.
    I finished up Last Words a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, but I struggled through it at times.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I finished up Last Words a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, but I struggled through it at times.
    While I didn't read Last Words I didn't listen to the audio recording...which was done by his older brother Patrick who sounds just like his younger brother did (well he is a bit gruffer).

Yet another book taken down by yours truly this one: Death Star. It was alright to read, at times it got a little too 'cute' with the characters in the book all meeting each other to some degree. That said it was a fast and decent read.

Another book bites the dust, this one was called: My first 100 marathons : 2,620 miles with an obsessive runner. As the title suggests its about a guy who over 18 years ran 100 marathons.

Finished The Geology of Kern County, a new text written by Natalie Bursztyn, local college prof and friend. Cool characters such as the San Andreas fault, volcanic activity, the Sierra Nevadas, and special appearances by Meglodon...all part of my county's history.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Costco Star Wars Nude Aayla

Star wars year by year at Costco $25.00

Also there is a Star Wars art book called Visions with a nude painting of Aayla Secura Nude (blue with pink nipples) on pg 112.

Had to close the book before the kid saw it, must say I was caught off guard.

Picked up Stephen King's new book, Full Dark, No Stars.....and really enjoying it so far.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Also there is a Star Wars art book called Visions with a nude painting of Aayla Secura Nude (blue with pink nipples) on pg 112.

Had to close the book before the kid saw it, must say I was caught off guard.
    That is quite the shock, given how family-friendly SW goes for.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I mentioned that previously in another thread here (post 310 of the "SW Year By Year" thread), but I called it "tasteful" because 1) I didn't want to post the word "nude" here, and 2) it reminded me of Mr. Heffner's publication style.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega