Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading!

I finished the first Darth Bane book today, some good stuff yet like most EU plenty of cheese and crap.

Just finished The Crystal Star. Pretty decent story, liked reading about the children and beginning to get a better feel of them and their characters. Onto Before The Storm!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Just finished The Accidental Billionaires - The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal by Ben Mezrich.
    Picked it up when my Borders closed for like $8.00. Good, compelling story about the start of one of the most popular websites of all time. Hopefully the movie currently in production is good.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I finished Star Wars : Millennium Falcon. It was super cheesy and a waste of trees. I mean really, do we have to destroy ALL the mystery in the SW universe?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

currently reading the Han Solo trilogy (Paradise Snare, Hutt Gambit and Rebel Dawn) looking forward to getting the Shadows of Mindor and the next book of the Legacy of the Force series.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I finished Chi Running, its a method of running that the author created out of Tai Chi. Some of the info I find helpful and other parts are a little to 'out there' for my taste.

I just started Star Wars : Millennium Falcon, and just finished Yoda Dark Rendezvous. (had it sitting on a shelf and finally read it)

Finished my 4th book of the year, Richard Matheson's The Box, a collection of short stories that included "Button, Button," the inspiration of the recent movie The Box.

I read the similar I Am Legend collection before that movie came out and enjoyed it quite a bit. This one not so much.
    DOMINATE!

What other short stories are in that book Rocketboy? I was aware of I am Legend , but thats all I ever knew about this author.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    What other short stories are in that book Rocketboy? I was aware of I am Legend , but thats all I ever knew about this author.
    The full list:
    Button, Button
    Girl of My Dreams
    Dying Room Only
    A Flourish of Strumpets
    No Such Thing as a Vampire
    Pattern for Survival
    Mute
    The Creeping Terror
    Shock Wave
    Clothes Make the Man
    The Jazz Machine
    'Tis the Season to be Jelly

Most are pretty forgettable and/or have no real point of payoff to them.
    DOMINATE!