Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading!

Imagine if it's a book on tape; I'd be able to COMPILE a list (LISTS... :drool: ) while reading/listening to it! :moebiuscircle:

This is somewhat a SW book: Carrie Fisher's Wishful Drinking, her autobiographical self tell-all. Some LOL parts, some sad ones, some empathic areas, as she opens up about her spotlight life and family.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I spent some Christmas money from my mother-in-law on Reven and Darth Plaegius. Now I need to find the time to sit down and read them.

Midnight Comes to the Metaphor Cafe by Bob Pacilio, the sequel to the first Metaphor Cafe book. It follows the senior years of the same four students, focusing more on them than their teacher, Mr. B. A fast read, emotional in the right parts and right ways. And it's always cool when you have met an author before, and he asks your opinion of the book!

Generation Me Why Today's Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled - and More Miserable Than Ever Before by Jean M. Twenge, Ph.D.
    May the force be with you.

Ooh... I can't wait for the sequel to GMWTYAAMCAEAMMTEB!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ooh... I can't wait for the sequel to GMWTYAAMCAEAMMTEB!
    Uh, yeah, it's most commonly called "Generation Me".
    May the force be with you.

The novel I will write someday, already titled, is two words, plus eight more in the subtitle.

Just started Darth Plagueis today and really like it so far!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Just finished Valley of Fear last night, great ending, albeit in some ways very similar to the first Sherlock Holmes story, Study in Scarlet.

I think with all the buzz about Darth Plagueis, I'll probably buy that on Kindle next week and make that my next book after I finish the last Holmes short story collection.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.