Back from travels across the northwestern coast of N.America! Three more to add:

Brainiac by Ken Jennings. Surprisingly good, as I expected it to just retrace his life up to, and after, his streak on the Jeopardy! game show. But it was more about trivia and the accumulation and recall of knowledge and information (talking to trivia "experts" and fans around the country).

The Odyssey of an Armenian Revolutionary Couple by Vahak Sarkis. I met the author on the cruise, and he recommended I read his father's and mother's history (he then gave me his copy, signed ) while on the trip. Very detailed, based on memoirs the two either wrote or recorded that the author compiled. Gut-wrenching in its accounts of the Armenian genocide of the early 20th century, but it has a sense of hope for the future.

Tell me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon. Having heard of his prolific book totals, I figured I'd get to one some summer, and with this year's library theme of "Dream Big Read," this one made sense. Easy to follow, a very fast read (for over 300 pages) with some "a-ha" surprises. About a murder trial of a Multiple Personality Disorder woman, and if she really did it or not.