Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I won this sweet fleece blanket from HBO/Cinemax yesterday. It is the softest thing in the world.
    Congrats! I'm diggin' the Skinemax logo.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    I won a sweater that had my universitys logo across it a couple of months ago. Thats cool, right?
    Absolutely !

I won a shampoo/hair care gift basket with little duck candles, and popourri (sp?), last week at a cancer benefit for my girlfriends uncle.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I won a shampoo/hair care gift basket with little duck candles, and popourri (sp?), last week at a cancer benefit for my girlfriends uncle.
    Damn' Frett.

Do you rig the contests that you enter, you know, throw out the other people's tickets or, or do you have a horseshoe stuck up your butt?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I entered a $10 fund raising raffle to win a Plasma TV...the drawing is March 31st, wish me luck !!!

Good luck on that Cae.

I got $40 dollars in gift cards today from work.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks KH, I might buy another ticket out of next week's paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Damn' Frett.

Do you rig the contests that you enter, you know, throw out the other people's tickets or, or do you have a horseshoe stuck up your butt?
    Actually I spent quite a bit on the raffle tickets, since the prizes were all donated, and the money was going to help pay down some of my girlfriends Uncles medical bills. I was hoping to get the large framed CUBS poster. Some folks that night won 4 or 5 prizes.

Some of the highlights:
    *Silver Toy Fair Darth Vader from the Hasbro Jedi Master Points auctions (not really winning, but still free and pretty sweet)
    *Snowtrooper figure for winning a SW trivia contest at a local mall
    *Clone Wars Volume 2 comic signed by Jan Duursema for coming in third place at a CIII trivia contest
    *$50 for winning an art contest

Today I got home and there was a $20 check from Pepsi sitting on my desk. I won yet again in their "Freeride" promotion. I am happy!

I won a 12" figure (The Red Baron) from Sideshow for their Mouth off and Win contest for February of this year.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.