Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Won another $100 on a $5 scratch off ticket. It was good considering I spent almost $80 at Wal-Mart just a half hour earlier.

Congrats Darth Cruel on your win!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yesterday I got another $20 check in the Pepsi Free ride promotion. That's $40 so far this year. I have a couple co workers who give me their caps with the 10 digit code inside. I enter the codes into the computer, and I check my mailto see if I won.

Got a Chewie Standee the other day from work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chewie 4.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	15567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chewie 1.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	15568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chewie 3.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	15569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chewie 2.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	15570  
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 06-16-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added photo
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Got a Chewie Standee the other day from work
    Very cool! I've always liked standees. Never had room for them, tho (with the exception of the Red Power Ranger standee my son had in his room for a while. It later met its demise in a Braveheartesque moment years later....)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just recently recieved an N2 Neo Matrix doll as a participation prize from Toy Fare magazine for my Twisted Theatre entry.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I won $250 on a pick n play ticket yesterday. I can afford to get through the month now ( I think ).

Gosh, you are forever winning stuff frett. And it couldn't happen to a better person.

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Your not going to believe this, but I just won again. I went and put $50 in gas into my car, went in and purchased a $5.00 lottery scratch ticket, and won $75 on it.

And here I was worried that I was going to have trouble making ends meet as I am taking off several days from my delivery job for various events during July. Now, I am looking positive for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Your not going to believe this, but I just won again. I went and put $50 in gas into my car, went in and purchased a $5.00 lottery scratch ticket, and won $75 on it.

And here I was worried that I was going to have trouble making ends meet as I am taking off several days from my delivery job for various events during July. Now, I am looking positive for the month.
    I think you and my college roommate must be twins separated at birth, 'fret!

Every time he would go to Vegas (only a five hour trip for us), he would be in the negative, and with his last buck, when he was on his way out of town, he would ALWAYS hit it big enough to pay for the days he was there plus some significant coin in his pocket. I don't know how you guys are so blessed, but there's a financial angel in your sphere. Send him my way, would ya?

Congrats on your run of luck....may it never end!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I guess it has been a while since I posted of my luck.

Over the past two months I have won two checks of $25 each from the Pepsi Transformers promotion they had over the summer, and just tonight I won an Bears NFL beanie from the Pepsi "Call your play" promotion.