Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Well, you're gonna be waitin' a loooooong time because she doesn't wear any. It makes business "easier" for the customers.
    Why does this come to mind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q9nBusrq8
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Well, I "selected" the special "All But Five Cookies Broken" Keebler package the other day at the store, and after calling to complain, I "won" a free Keebler cookie product voucher.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I might be entering a contest online which requires one to submit a story presenting themselves as the most "worthy" of a really cool prize...if I do this, I'm going to ask the SSG community to help me out with some votes.

I was out trying to find a light fixture, upon leaving the parking lot, I made a wrong turn which lead me into a 7-Eleven parking lot, while there I went inside and bought a scratch lottery ticket, and I won $100.00!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I got a recognition award at our department meeting last week.

I got a rock.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I got naughty photos of TeeEye, mabs, Slicker's Mom, and DarthQuack playing nude volleyball. I was very excited, until the committee informed me that this was not a prize, but recognition for being the biggest loser.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I once won a nice 12 speed bike way back when. I already had a nice road bike plus it was too small, so in the end I sold it.

At my dad's company picnic a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, I won a 10-speed bike (I was 4 or 5 at the time), but I traded it for the Land of the Jawas playset. I still have some of the items from it (pod and sand base parts).

I won a jar of peanut M&Ms with a $20 bill in it at my senior prom.
    You won it by guessing how many was in it. I was smart. I counted the ones on the outside to calculate the volume.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!