Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    I just scratched off a lottery ticket, and it matched three Slicker's Moms. I tried to give it to a homeless guy, but he refused it, beat me up, and forced me to redeem it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Well, the $80 baseball cap I won from the Green Label Art and Mountain Dew arrived yesterday.
    Damn, did you win it in 1992?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I just scratched off a lottery ticket, and it matched three Slicker's Moms. I tried to give it to a homeless guy, but he refused it, beat me up, and forced me to redeem it.
    So you won an STD?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Damn, did you win it in 1992?
    If 1992 was around this year's Thanksgiving, then yes. Vanilla Ice was the presenter.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

recently won a Golf 4-some for my dad at a Tricky Tray a few weeks ago..going to give it to him for Christmas.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

In the Christmas reffle at work today, I won the DVD "Universal Soldier; the return". Anybody seen it?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Interestingly, I returned the DVD Universal Soldier and won a refund. (or, I didn't even buy it)

I haven't really entered any contests or raffles lately (I could've won a BlackBerry when I went to see a play last week; didn't win).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today I recieved two tickets to see Phil Vassar in concert from the "Donate Life Illinois team". I am a fan on facebook, and you had to e-mail 5 friends to check out the Donate Life Illinois website. They encourage you to sign up to be an organ donor after you pass on.

This morning I went out and got an oil change, on the way back I stop at a convinient store, bought a $5 scratch off ticket, and won $100.00!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    This morning I went out and got an oil change, on the way back I stop at a convinient store, bought a $5 scratch off ticket, and won $100.00!
    You must either play the lottery a lot or are just the luckiest player in the world. It seems like you're always winning decent sized prizes.

Well, he did accrue a ton of karma credit last year, that might be helping.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"