Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Well, he did accrue a ton of karma credit last year, that might be helping.
    That's true. Maybe I should send him $20 to buy tickets and offer to split the winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    You must either play the lottery a lot or are just the luckiest player in the world. It seems like you're always winning decent sized prizes.
    I do play alot usually one $5.00 ticket a day, sometimes more if there is extra money left after paying the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Well, he did accrue a ton of karma credit last year, that might be helping.
    Yes sir, or maybe just because I spend more than your average person does, but not as much as some folks I've seen. I watched one guy buy a $20 ticket, lose, buy another $20 scratch tacket, lose again, and he just kept going.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Iowa City won healthiest city in the US according to Men's Journal. So I've apparently won good health.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Just checked my email. To my surprise, for the second time, I had a confirmation letter stating that I had now won one of those pairs of $100 "artist designed" shoes that were part of Mountain Dew's Green Label Art promotion. I think this one was even more of a surprise than the baseball cap, as the promotion has been over for several months now I had no idea to even know/check for another possible win. I simply was not anticipating being in a drawing, much less the usual "not expecting" to win it that comes with drawing contests.

The shoe is in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	green-label-art-collabs-front.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	22658  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Sweet! Do the shoes fit?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Sweet! Do the shoes fit?
    Won't know until I receive them some 6-8 weeks from now. It asked for my shoe size when confirming my address, so technically they should.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

This morning I won 2 movie tickets for identifying a clip from "The Bridge on the River Kwai" on the radio.
    Thanks, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

I did the same thing for the movie "Sleepers" a few months ago.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Last week I won $3 from a $5 Powerball lottery ticket. It was so nice... Usually I scan my ticket and it just says I'm a loser. It was great to, for once, be a winner!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    This morning I won 2 movie tickets for identifying a clip from "The Bridge on the River Kwai" on the radio.
    Thanks, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

I did the same thing for the movie "Sleepers" a few months ago.
    Sweet, knowledge of the force!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Last week I won $3 from a $5 Powerball lottery ticket. It was so nice... Usually I scan my ticket and it just says I'm a loser. It was great to, for once, be a winner!
    I'm hoping to win the Powerball tonight, 260 million jackpot. If I do, I'm buying everyone a round of drinks at Celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Won't know until I receive them some 6-8 weeks from now. It asked for my shoe size when confirming my address, so technically they should.

I'm surprised. I know a lot of promotional items where I work(Nike) will only come in size 9 mens or 7 womens.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!