Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: What have you won in a contest, or raffle?

Solo, you didnt have to go there
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Butt if he didn't, someone else would have.

It's quite alright, fellows, I have no shame

And yesterday we won a dvd copy of "A Lot Like Love" (I think) as a runner-up prize on my fave local radio show playing "name that tune" - although Elf was on the line for that, as I had already called in to collect the real prize- I nearly ruined the show by cracking the host up so bad that he had to take a break to get it back together
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Several years ago Target had a contest where you could win a Lego R2-D2. Whomever guessed closest to the total amount won the R2-D2. Needless to say I won it. It's pretty sweet. Though I can't seem to find anything about it online. I was wondering if anybody had any info on it. Possibly how much it might be worth?

Wow, I tried to win a Vader Lego piece at I believe it was Meijer, but no go. Congratulations Master Jedi!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Wow, I tried to win a Vader Lego piece at I believe it was Meijer, but no go. Congratulations Master Jedi!
    Thanx isn't really necessary. It was really easy to win. They had few entry forms, no pen or pencil, and my brother and I entered a lot. Plus we took took some entry forms home with us. It didn't come with the display case but I should've asked about it when I picked it up.

Any info anybody could provide, including an educated guess on it's worth, would be appreciated.

A can of pressed chicken. [won at school raffle]
    A sailing ship made from seashells [won for a piece of art I drew]
    A kids book about a tractor [won for a public speaking contest]
    A Palisades muppets gold tux Gonzo [picked at random I think]
    A milion chances to be entered into a labyrynthine readers digest prize draw that never seems to end. [but then everyone in the whole wide world seems to win this]
    The heart of someone wonderful. [an exclusive deal]
    The admiration of many and the hatred of a few. [whatever will be will be]

I won a Tron movie poster in a toilet paper contest LOL. and no i'm not kidding.

I won a Digital camera at work
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just won $50 on a scratch off lottery ticket!

Does the camera work well KH?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!