Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    It actually does. It is a 4.0 MP Canon s410 elph. Nice lookin bugger.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I won an IPOD Nano today. 2 gig storage on it. Also won a 25 dollar gift cheque from AMEX. Helped pay for my seperation set on layaway.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Back in '99 I won 2 tickets to the local rock radio station's exclusive premiere of Episode I.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Back in '99 I won 2 tickets to the local rock radio station's exclusive premiere of Episode I.

Whats next, did you throw 4 touchdowns in a game?

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Whats next, did you throw 4 touchdowns in a game?
    No.

(It was 5)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Back in '99, Rocketboy gave me one of the tickets he had won to see The Phantom Menace.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

How the hell did you win an IPod KH? Nowhere I hang gives out cool gifts like that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

For selling HBO and Cinemax. Entered into a drawing and got my name plucked out.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    For selling HBO and Cinemax. Entered into a drawing and got my name plucked out.
    Nice. It's always good to win free stuff.

2GB isn't much space but it was free so you can't complain.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

2 gigs is 14 hours of music, so thats good enough to drive to Mabs and not hear the same song twice