Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I won a nice bottle of schmitt sohne riesling tonight!

Time for a date with my woman!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I won $80 on a scratch off lottery ticket! I might be able to pay my gas bill this month!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I won a $25 giftcard to Pizza Hut the other day.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've won a few things here and there.

• A Tootsie Roll Bank filled with Tootsie Rolls for a 2nd. grade spelling contest
    • A science fair shirt for my 3rd grade class project.
    • Two free movie tickets to a Super Saver Cinema in school drawing.
    • A stuffed generic "pound puppy" dog in a school drawing.
    • $300 Savings Bond from Bettsy Ross' decendent's "What America means to me" essay contest that I entered in the 8th grade.
    • A metal shelled PC protector backpack, Zilo shirt, posters, etc. for a college TV trivia challenge.
    • Another metal shelled PC protector backpack, Zilo shirt, posters, etc. for another college TV trivia challenge.
    • Another Zilo shirt, calculator, wooden back massager, mouse pad, sticky note pad, stress ball, posters, etc. for yet another college TV trivia challenge. (At this point they said not to play anymore as I was winning on a week to week basis - I was just doing it so my name would appear on the TV in between shows. )
    • An Ohio University shirt in a raffle after an outdoor movie.
    • A glass jar filled with Smarties from a trivia thing at a college event.
    • An Emperor's Code shirt from Hasbro's "Break the Emperor's Code" game.
    • A Jakk's Pacific "Darth Vader" ROTS TV Game Controller from this site, SSG.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I just won a 157 piece industrial tool set plus work case! It is heavy and a great prize (from my building's x-mas party raffle). LOL - it also came with like 14 drill bits but the guy standing behind me won the power drill! I think Management was trying to say "Don't call us - fix your own place" with that prize. But they spent a lot on the gifts they gave from a month's pass to a massage paylor / spa to hundreds of dollars off rent, etc. as well as a bartender's set and all kinds of things. They said they were glad a guy won the tools. I have to say I'm happy with my prize. I've never really won anything before that I recollect and I know this would be the most expensive prize if there were more.

Congats Tycho! Maybe you could use it to customize your mousedroid collection! I won a small "food chopper" in the employee "holiday"* prize raffle at Wally World. It sits alone under my "holiday"* tree.

*(trying to not upset those who don't believe in Christmas)

Today in the mail I got 5 checks for $20 each from Pepsi, in the Pepsi Free Ride cash for gas promotion. I was shocked, but very happy to win this.

Thats sweet frett!!! I've put a few codes into the Free Ride thing but I haven't won anything. It's good to hear that someone is actually winning these prizes, and no one is more deserving.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Thats sweet frett!!! I've put a few codes into the Free Ride thing but I haven't won anything. It's good to hear that someone is actually winning these prizes, and no one is more deserving.
    Thanks UK! You aren't going to believe this, but this afternoon I went into the 7-Eleven next to the pizza place I work for, and bought a scratch lottery ticket, and I won $100. I asked them if I could keep my copy of the verification in case anyone doubts me. I really needed the money, so it comes as quite a blessing, I mean my son turns 15 at the end of the month, so I needed some extra money to help buy him a gift or two.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I mean my son turns 15 at the end of the month, so I needed some extra money to help buy him a gift or two.
    If I was him I would like two.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush