Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I was at the U of Wisconsin vs. Ohio State hockey game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay and during an intermission there was a dodgeball game on the ice. Each player wore a number to represent a section of the stadium and my guy won. What did I get as a member of the winning section? 2 free crunchy taco's from Taco Bell.

Well, after winning $200 a couple weekends ago, 5 checks of $20 each in the Pepsi Free Ride promotion, and $100 in the Illinois scratch off ticket game, my car went dead, and I spent $917 to get it going again, then last night I bought another Illinois lottery scratch off ticket, and......I won another $100!!! I had to get it copied so you can actually see that I am not making this up. I got the bonus word, good for $75, and 5 words in the first puzzle, good for $20 and 3 words in the second puzzle, good for $5 totaling $100. You could say that I am quite happy for the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lottery winner for ssg post.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	13521  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Well, after winning $200 a couple weekends ago, 5 checks of $20 each in the Pepsi Free Ride promotion, and $100 in the Illinois scratch off ticket game, my car went dead, and I spent $917 to get it going again, then last night I bought another Illinois lottery scratch off ticket, and......I won another $100!!! I had to get it copied so you can actually see that I am not making this up. I got the bonus word, good for $75, and 5 words in the first puzzle, good for $20 and 3 words in the second puzzle, good for $5 totaling $100. You could say that I am quite happy for the moment.
    It's too bad about the car costing so much but at least someone wants you to make up for that cost in some way. As for me I rarely play the loterry here for some reason. Back home I'd play at least $50 a week and sometimes more.

And speaking of the lottery, how about those 8 in NE that won that $365 million jackpot? The sad part is that each of them get $15.5 million apiece. Yes that's alot of money but multiply 8x15 and you get $124 million. That always pi55es me off when these people win this big arse jackpot and the government takes 2/3 of it. I realize taxes and all but the government didn't put in that dollar to win the money. I just never thought that was fair.

And please don't make this thread pit material over this comment. If it's deemed like it's gonna go there just edit this out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just won a portable DVD player, with a 7" screen today at my job.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cool KH!

I knew something bad would happen to my car after I won the money on the lottery ticket. I blew a rod in my car, and to fix it, it will cost me between $2,500 and $3,500.

Well, my luck took a turn for the better this evening. I got home, and sitting in my mail pile was a FedEx envelope from Pepsi. It seems I won a new cell phone in their newest promotion. Have you seen this one, where you enter the 10 digit code from under the cap, you enter it in at the website, and you can win free ringtones, and every 10 minutes someone wins a cell phone!!! I'm a WINNER!!!!!!!

See! Nice things happen to good people that say things about certian peoples paintings!
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

coolest thing i ever won was a football signed by all of the San Francisco 49ers from I think 93-96? No idea, it was the years they won all those superbowls. I won it at a DARE thing. and i'm currently about to see how much i can get for it as i have no use for it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    coolest thing i ever won was a football signed by all of the San Francisco 49ers from I think 93-96? No idea, it was the years they won all those superbowls. I won it at a DARE thing. and i'm currently about to see how much i can get for it as i have no use for it.
    Very cool JMG, I don't know how much you'd get for that football but I'd suggest holding on to it. I would think it will only become more valuable as time goes on (even if you have no real need/use for it).

Montans, Rice, Taylor. Thats some good sigs to hold on to. I will give you five bucks plus shipping.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten