Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Got my cell phone today from Pepsi. Man can't wait to make my first call on it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I once won a big jar of Peanut M&Ms with a $20 bill inside of it, at our senior prom. I was able to determine a close estimate by counting the dimensions of the M&Ms in the jar and determining the volume. Luckily it was a square jar.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I knew there was a science behind those contests. Way to go Scruff - you've proven your superior intellect. You may now join our great Leader Khan's forces and we will TAKE the Enterprise!

I never won anything ever
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator
    I never won anything ever

Have you ever tried to win anything? I find it hard to believe that someone wouldn't win anything. I may have not won a trip to Alaska, or the million dollar jackpot, but I have won quite a nice collection of cool stuff, Star WArs mugs, concert tickets, smaller lottery prizes, and like I posted above, most recently I won a cell phone. All of these came with being persistant.

no not really, I dont gamble cause I dont think I have enough money to spare to do so. I maybe won like $1 or so on scratch offs but thats of no real value, since its the same amount I put into it. I never won anything though.
    Order66

Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator
    no not really, I dont gamble cause I dont think I have enough money to spare to do so. I maybe won like $1 or so on scratch offs but thats of no real value, since its the same amount I put into it. I never won anything though.
    Yes, but much of what I have won has been free. I won tickets to see Rush, the Black Crowes, ZZ Top and others just by being the correct caller to a radio station. The cell phone I won through entering codes underneath the caps on Pepsi products, and I drink that stuff either way. I won $100.00 worth of toys from Hasbro a few years back just by trying once a day through the online contest they had. I won two Tusken Raider Mugs through Taco Bell by filling out entry forms and mailing them in. I won an Obi Wan Kenobi mug through the old Star Wars Bantha Tracks creativity contest.

It's not all about gambling, I mean I probably have lost more then I have won through the lottery, but when I win, it makes it exciting even if it's just for a few brief moments.

yea I buy scratch offs here and there and I try every contest that I come across, even those ones that are on the Home Depot or BEst Buy receipts that I thought noone checks but I just dont win, I'm just lucky in love man, I can get chicks thats it, no money but chicks.
    Order66

interesting topic

i've won money several times - $1000, $200, $250, $75 and $100. i've won shirts and webhosting - once 6 months, once a year, once a month on a dedicated server. i won a iPod that i converted to cash. i won $100 gift certificate for crate and barrel and a $75 gift certificate for amazon that was gone in seconds

but my favorite was a couple christmases ago when i won a PS2

Sweet! I love winning, but I also understand that you can't win "everything". so I try to win and if I do so, great. The only thing I really ever was dissappointed not to win, was the lifesize Darth Vader that Taco Bell was giving away many years ago.