Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    The only thing I really ever was dissappointed not to win, was the lifesize Darth Vader that Taco Bell was giving away many years ago.
    The only thing that I'm ALWAYS disappointed in is not winning the Lottery. Forget that Vader!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Won a 12" talking Sideshow Scarface doll on www.actionfigs.com
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Woah, I was just going to say that it looks a lot likr SSG but with more variety, wthen I remembered who owns the joint. I have been neglectful in my duties here on the Starship SSG to pay a visit there.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just won these 2 badboys at work in a contest....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mugs.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	14264  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I grabbed $278 in a game about a decade back. *shrug*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I didnt know where else to put this, but got it from work, no contest or anything. Some people here will like it....and yes, it takes up my entire couch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	couchposter.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	14286  

I won a $50 gift certificate at my work holiday party for a massage at the day salon. This was held in January. So I held on to it and regifted it to my girlfriend for Valentines Day
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I didnt know where else to put this, but got it from work, no contest or anything. Some people here will like it....and yes, it takes up my entire couch.
    Um, what is it? I say what is it? You say what is it? No, really, what is it? It looks kinda like a sopranos air matress or throw?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Its a poster that was at my job, more like a banner. Its made of canvas.

The best thing I've won though is a Batman kite from a box of Cocoa Pebbles when I was about 4. The kite itself was crap, but I was so excited.