Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    I dont even remember what it was from but I won a box set of I think 1995 Fleer Spiderman something or other cards. They were pretty sweet, and they just showed up on the mail, I dont remember what contest I entered.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I didnt know where else to put this, but got it from work, no contest or anything. Some people here will like it....and yes, it takes up my entire couch.

LUCKY!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I won the following:

"Congratulations Barry Benecke!

CONGRATULATIONS BARRY!!

Barry Benecke II - TK523, the Midwest Garrison's Trooper of the Month June 2006!

My most sincere thanks go out to ALL the Midwest Garrison members who participated in the nomination and voting process.
    Please keep up the good work!"

I didn't win money or a prize, but I did get the respect of my fellow troopers. This was for the "Relay for Life" that I did in June, after I raised close to $1,000.00, and some folks here lent a halping hand with that. I do believe I get a platinum patch and a nice certificate which I will frame and place on my wall right above the one I won last year!

2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just spent the last 45 minutes entering codes from beneath the Pepsi caps. Today alone I entered enough caps that won me 27 new ringtones, and all together I've won 90 ringtones (plus the Motorola SLVR phone, mentioned earlier). I'm basically trying to win another cell phone for my son, because I really don't care for the "free" ringtones pepsi is offering.

I won a 50 $ gift certificate to a local nursery and got some Japanese Iris plants and a HUGE red venus flytrap, a new Pitcher Plant (I now have somewhere more than 20 species of Pitcher plants alone, maybe 30 square feets worth) and a few bags O dirt and peatmoss, it was pretty good.. now I'm biding my time so I can win tickets to the premiere of Snakes on a Plane

Good on ya BTW Frett, sometimes immaterial stuff can be the best win... tho not so much in the case of ringtones I'd imagine
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Wow Mabudon, nice win! I have two plants, and one of them is half dead. I have no talent for keeping plants alive. The other plant is low maintence, everytime it starts drooping I give it a little water and it revives!

Over the last month at my job, I have won about 30 5 dollar WM gift cards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

When I was little I won a turkey at Thanksgiving.

Last year I won a free dinner from answering a trivia question on the radio.

Year before that, won some tickets to a minor league baseball game.

Oh, also got 2 different research grants to pay for my summers the last two years. Waiting to hear on ones for the remainder of my time...
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I won a trip to Master Replicas and Skywalker ranch. I know, it's not the lottery but hey, it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    I won a trip to Master Replicas and Skywalker ranch. I know, it's not the lottery but hey, it was fun.
    That was one sweet win I bet! I'd kill for a chance to see skywalker ranch! In fact when I die, I'd like my ashed dumped there.