Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Even if your local channels are available by satelite? I have directTV and we basically need an act of congress to get anything other than the local channels which, of course, are not broadcast in HD.

We got DC locals in HD. Try switching.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I won a sweater that had my universitys logo across it a couple of months ago. Thats cool, right?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Wow, today on the radio WLUP 97.9 had a contest which they have everyday of the week. Each week they give out different prize packages, from concert tickets, to Cubs or Sox tickets, etc. At 10 am, after the morning show, they play 10 songs in a row, after they play those 10, the 15th caller is asked what were the first three songs in that 10 in a row. The caller with the correct answer, wins that weeks prize. This week was a 4 DVD pack, with "Scary Movie 4" being one of the DVD's. They didn't tell me the other three. Oh, yes, and I WON! I'm a winner! Yahoo!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

My wife called into a local radio station a few days ago. They were asking about movie quotes and the answer was The Princess Bride. So she called in and won a $50 gift certificate to the Manor House . . . a mansion in town converted into a bed and breakfast. Its a very hoity toity type of place so this is pretty cool.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I just won a Sith Apprentice Anakin from Sideshow!

At Wizard World I won a Godzilla figure from the Gojira booth. Free ticket, free prize.

I won $80 on an instant scratch lottery ticket tonight. It was great as I needed gas, but the Thunderstorms in the area took out the traffic lights as well as many of the business's in my town. Got my money, I'll get the gas in the morning.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I won this sweet fleece blanket from HBO/Cinemax yesterday. It is the softest thing in the world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4830.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	15217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4833.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	15218  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nice! I won a bottle of whisky when I was on a bus trip to a Red Wings game with my Dad.

I was about 10 years old at the time, so he apprehended the bottle.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I won a free ice cream cake on my birthday 3 years in a row at my parents hometown. I was only home for one of these times.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)