Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    I won a $5 gift card in the Subway Scrabble game by spelling a word.

Oer the last 2 days at work:

3:10 to Yuma DVD(fullscreen, but it was free and a damn good movie)
    Ear Phones
    Deck of Cards
    Indiana Jones Trilogy Box Set(Widescreen)
    Fleece throw blanket
    T-shirt
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

2 superbowls ago , not only did my Steelers win that year, which I woulda been more than happy with, but to add to it I won a 42" plasma flat screen tv on a SB board!! Never kept it but sold it to my EX-biz partr for $1000! Unfortunately he had only paid me about $880 before we broke a patnership! Bas tard avoids me like the plague everytime I try to call him for the other $120. But hell, it's $880 I didnt have b4!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I won a nice award for being a "platinum" agent for the entire year. It was a huge trophy and also came with a 50 dollar gift check from Amex
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been pretty lucky my whole life.

Went to Champions on Ice Figure Skating in Atlanta, hung around for the crowd to leave & a guy that worked for the show gave me 3 backstage tickets. Got to get autographs & meet everyone that was there!!!

The latest that I've won was a trip to Miami as a top three finalist (not able to go though), a trip to Minneapolis as an alternative as top 5, & three 99.99% Pure Gold $50 coins as well as 3 T-Shirts for competing in the online game AOL Goldrush at http://goldrush.aol.com

Look me up on there! M. Champion in MS!! I think I was top 100 in the world almost 9 or 10 times out of the 12 or 13 total rounds.

I won Carolina Hurricanes tix by solving a bunch of riddles faster than the other drunks in the bar!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Not sure if I posted it but I don't think I did.

When we're out on cruise the boat has BINGO that they broadcast over the TV's. They do it before each port to give whoever wins extra loot. Anywho, before we hit Malaysia I won myself $1,500 cash money. Needless to say I paid off a credit card with it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

bless.

i don't think i mentioned this yet but I won an 80gig iPod classic (in black) just before xmas. for having the coolest profile on a dating/networking site. first proper prize I've ever won. certainly the most useful. I celebrated by changing my avatar to a still from Stewie Griffins iPod commercial.

I won another $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I won a date with Slicker's Mom.

I turned the winning ticket over to the state, so they could use it to execute criminals.

(What? There ain't a single Slicker's Mom joke in this thread yet, with 149 posts.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.