Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Man you're lucky with those tickets Barry. Do you play all the time or is it just grab one here and there? I know of people that win all of the time but they put more in than they win.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Man you're lucky with those tickets Barry. Do you play all the time or is it just grab one here and there? I know of people that win all of the time but they put more in than they win.
    Sometimes it's here and there, other times When money was better and more around my pockets, I would buy a couple tickets in a day. I have to set a limit, because in the past I have gotten down thirty dollars, and thought that if I bought more tickets, I might win my money back, and then I go down $50. The worst was when I bought $100 bucks worth of tickets, and had one winner in all those tickets, for $5.00. So now I just say, I can spend X amount today, and if I don't win, then I'm done.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Sometimes it's here and there, other times When money was better and more around my pockets, I would buy a couple tickets in a day. I have to set a limit, because in the past I have gotten down thirty dollars, and thought that if I bought more tickets, I might win my money back, and then I go down $50. The worst was when I bought $100 bucks worth of tickets, and had one winner in all those tickets, for $5.00. So now I just say, I can spend X amount today, and if I don't win, then I'm done.
    I used to be like that (along with Cappy) at my old job. On pay day we'd all throw in a certain amount and walk across the street to the convenience store and get some. Several times we came out waaaay ahead but others we'd win $1 or $2.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Mad Bel-Cam View Post
    While I did not get my own trophy for it, my A-Team group won 2nd place in our city's recent Founders Day parade for Best Interpretation of Theme. Did get a nifty lime green participation ribbon, though!
    The actual trophy is (was?) at the Playhouse office, but all four of us would have to share it to keep it. But I did see it (no name plate, just the category), so I know it exists (existed?).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Future Bel-Cam
    I won that "New Contest" thread prize. Oh, my goodness gracious! Talk about an awesome win! I mean, you can have your Holy Grail, there are simple "multi-million lotteries," keep those genies with endless wishes. SirSteve, you know how to come up with a great contest and prize!
    Sigh... if only it could be true...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I won the Super Bowl Basket from my bank's downtown branch office. It included gourmet onion dip, 3 corn-grain chip, pretzles, salsa, a knife with football shaped handles in an aluminum (guessing it's trying to be tin) bucket!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Last night I headed out to the local convienent store, and bought one of my favorite $5 scratch tickets, and won $100.00 on it. That's a $95 profit. Sometimes it's good to be me!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I won a 50/50 raffle before, and the prize was Slick's Moms' G-string from the first mabucon!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Last night I headed out to the local convienent store, and bought one of my favorite $5 scratch tickets, and won $100.00 on it. That's a $95 profit. Sometimes it's good to be me!
    Thats it. I'm not going to set back and wait for something good to happen anymore. I'm just going to go buy one of those "Mega Million" dollar tickets, then I'm coming by your place and rubbing it on your kidney scar for good luck.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I won $250 dollars in a contest at work. Gotta love it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten