Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Back in '99 I placed 3rd place (it could've been 4th, I forget) and won a pair of etched Ep 1 glasses. Oh, I forgot to mention it was a SW costume contest, I was a TIE fighter pilot.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Back in '99 I placed 3rd place (it could've been 4th, I forget) and won a pair of etched Ep 1 glasses. Oh, I forgot to mention it was a SW costume contest, I was a TIE fighter pilot.
    Any pics of said costume?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    I won a jar of peanut M&Ms with a $20 bill in it at my senior prom.
    You won it by guessing how many was in it. I was smart. I counted the ones on the outside to calculate the volume.
    I think I got within 14 of the actual total.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I won an MP3 player
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Holy cow, so I went out to my car this morning to fetch my Illinois Mega Millions ticket. I knew the Mega ball was 43, so I look at my ticket and see I had the mega number 43. I get in my house and checked the remaining numbers, and I had 4 of the 5 white ball numbers. To sum it up, I won 10 grand this morning!

See pictures attached!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winning tickets1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	21718   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winning tickets 002.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	21719  

OUTSTANDING SIR!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy than you, Barry!
    Who says "nice guys finish last"?

Great news!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thank you TI! By the time they tax it, I wonder how much will be left? I'd like to pay down a couple of credit cards, and have some for Christmas, and some to donate to my Relay effort next June.

You figure it'll be at least 25%-35% in taxes but that still leaves you with roughly $7,000 so that should nicely pay down some on your cards.

Definite congrats Barry!!! That's friggin' awesome!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Congrats Boba! I myself just won a Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary by telling what my favorite movie moment is from the trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Congrats Boba! I myself just won a Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary by telling what my favorite movie moment is from the trilogy.
    Sweet! That's a nice prize!