Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Can you sell it for $10K? Kidding; that's cool. Is it personalized, or just signed?
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm assuming it's just signed, but that's fine with me. I can place it with some of my other autographed c.d.'s by the group "Little Big Town" and "Queensryche"!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, I just checked my email. To my surprise I had a confirmation letter stating that I won one of those $80 "artist designed" baseball caps that were part of Mountain Dew's recent Green Label Art promotion.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I got an e-mail that I won an international lotto, and only have to contact a guy in Nigeria with my bank account info to transfer winnings "to the tune of $1 billion dollars American." That's pretty cool. I didn't know I'd entered! Must've been related to that rewards program I signed up for at K-Mart.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've accepted no "winnings" received via email. I expect to never do so.

Except for the ones from Nigeria, of course. Can't wait to see all that moola come rollin' in!

I'm thinking of becoming a polygamist due to the number of hot Eastern European women who want my meager bank account. That has to be a win, right?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Well, the $80 baseball cap I won from the Green Label Art and Mountain Dew arrived yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claw-money-x-new-era-snapback-cap.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	22209  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Are they paying you 80 bucks every time you wear it? That thing's... different, to say the least.

But this is coming from a guy whose clothing isn't always "right" or "in fashion," however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Are they paying you 80 bucks every time you wear it?
    I wish. I'd be wearing it everywhere if that were the case. Take care of my college debt.

I won another $100 on a $5.00 scratch ticket this past week. Ha, and Wal-Mart thought they could bankrupt me by only giving me 32 hours this week.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!