Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Can you sell it for $10K? Kidding; that's cool. Is it personalized, or just signed?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm assuming it's just signed, but that's fine with me. I can place it with some of my other autographed c.d.'s by the group "Little Big Town" and "Queensryche"!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, I just checked my email. To my surprise I had a confirmation letter stating that I won one of those $80 "artist designed" baseball caps that were part of Mountain Dew's recent Green Label Art promotion.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I got an e-mail that I won an international lotto, and only have to contact a guy in Nigeria with my bank account info to transfer winnings "to the tune of $1 billion dollars American." That's pretty cool. I didn't know I'd entered! Must've been related to that rewards program I signed up for at K-Mart.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've accepted no "winnings" received via email. I expect to never do so.

Except for the ones from Nigeria, of course. Can't wait to see all that moola come rollin' in!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm thinking of becoming a polygamist due to the number of hot Eastern European women who want my meager bank account. That has to be a win, right?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Well, the $80 baseball cap I won from the Green Label Art and Mountain Dew arrived yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claw-money-x-new-era-snapback-cap.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	22209  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Are they paying you 80 bucks every time you wear it? That thing's... different, to say the least.

But this is coming from a guy whose clothing isn't always "right" or "in fashion," however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Are they paying you 80 bucks every time you wear it?
    I wish. I'd be wearing it everywhere if that were the case. Take care of my college debt.

I won another $100 on a $5.00 scratch ticket this past week. Ha, and Wal-Mart thought they could bankrupt me by only giving me 32 hours this week.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!