Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
    Several recent wins for me.

A bag of Hot Tamales from their official website for the "Wheel of Fire" game. A bookmark from BookRenter for their "Tiki Trivia Contest" from their Facebook page. A shirt and product sample from Downy's Facebook page for "Clean Sheets Week". And a Nook Wi-Fi from the Dr. Oz television show.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The Nook Wi-Fi came yesterday. Now I just need to figure out how to get e-books onto it from the internet using only dial-up and no Wi-Fi if its even possible.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

I won an Kinect game this morning in my breakfast.

Too bad I don't have an XBox, much less a Kinect.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I won an Kinect game this morning in my breakfast.

Too bad I don't have an XBox, much less a Kinect.
    Could always send it my way.

Recently won The Adjustment Bureau on DVD from Women's Day Magazine, more Hot Tamales and Mike & Ikes, some Chips Ahoy Cookies, Chex Muddy Buddies, a Twix pack, a Scrubbing Bubbles prize pack (containing Soap Scum Remover, an Automated Shower Cleaner and a Scrubby Mascot toy), 1 Dollar General, 2 Family Dollar, and 2 Visa gift cards between $5-$20 each (from Camel and for several other online game promos), Fiber One Brownies, a cotton cowboy bandanna and cowboy belt buckle (made of real silver) from Marlboro's website Rope Slinger video game, half a dozen Titleist golf balls, a pack of Hanes women's underwear, some K'NEX Luigi figurines, and several t-shirts.

Well, is it time for a list (LISTS... :drool: )? Sure!

BEL-CAM'S TOP TEN THINGS HE'S WON OVER TIME:
    10. 198[something] free He-Man figure
    9. 198[something] chalk art contest (the year after I was disqualified)
    8. 1987/1988 poetry contest (2nd place each time, to the same girl)
    7. 1990 5-year excellent newscarrier service
    6. 2011 teacher of the month
    5. 1985 newspaper carrier of the year
    4. 1991 track league co-champs
    3. 1996 hotel employee of the year
    2. 1990 cross country co-captain
    1. coached 1995 youth basketball league champs
    "That's what Sheev said."

A few more wins for me since the last report. Hasbro's Monopoly Citiville from Woman's Day magazine, a left handed graphite rocketballz 5-iron from TaylorMade, a Kindle Fire HD from Kindle's e-mail newsletter, $170+ in Visa and Master Card gift cards from various places, a K'NEX Angry Birds white egg accessory, a wine accessory kit, an iPod Shuffle, $50 in iTunes gift cards, a pair of sunglasses, two wireless speakers for use with iPods (and the like) and two sets of earphones.

Naked pics of Bel-Cam Jos.

(Don't worry. He's wearing shoes, and the photos are just of his feet, anyway.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Uh, I'll need to double-check your raffle ticket number. Nay, kid.

You miss the second line there, in very small grey type? I thought you would appreciate that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Shoe-r I did. We're all stars here.