Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
    Add a flan kit to the list of my wins. Includes a whisk, measuring cups, flan pans, and coupons for Nestle La Lechera.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

La Lechera is their sweetened/condensed milk, right? That stuff is excellent in coffee.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes, that is what La Lechera is.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

I haven't won anything that I can recall recently. I haven't been entering as many contests though either. I did try to win the $50,000 they were giving away on HGTV to remodel my kitchen and bathroom, but so were a million other people.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I did try to win the $50,000 they were giving away on HGTV to remodel my kitchen and bathroom, but so were a million other people.
    And I was one of them. A few more wins. $35 in Domino's gift card money from mycokerewards.com instant win games, A pack of Ziploc reusable/microwavable plastic containers, some Pledge wipes, and a coffee mug with two packets of hot chocolate and a coupon from Nestle Abuelita.

I won a replica "winning" lottery ticket for a dollar. Until I scratched it off.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

A few other wins I forgot about until a few moments ago. 10 free movie tickets (4 from mycokerewards.com, 4 from Spirit Halloween, 1 from Red Baron Pizza & 1 from Hershey's), 2 free large cokes for movie theaters from mycokerewards.com, a 20 oz. coke from mycokerewards.com, a free pizza from Red Baron and The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 on blu-ray/DVD/ultra violet combo set with various other Big Bang Theory swag (pen, post-its pad, frisbee and poster) from WSTR 64 (the local television station in my area that airs Big Bang Theory reruns in syndication).

Oh, your coke points reminded me, I did win some Coke points From the McDonalds Monopoly game as well as 3 free movie rentals from Red Box. (playing the monopoly codes online) So I was incorrect saying I hadn't won anything recenty.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just remembered another recent win that I forgot to mention, a "40th Anniversary" poster for PONG (autographed by Nolan Bushnell) from Atari. I'm going to have to get a journal to catalog all my wins, because its starting to get hard keeping track of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I'm going to have to get a journal to catalog all my wins, because its starting to get hard keeping track of everything.
    I know someone who's pretty decent at keeping lists... :drool:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(