Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I'm familiar enough with them to know that you can't buy them if they are technically "missing".
    Not true, a studio may consider them "technically" missing, though someone in Australia may have copies, so they are not "actually" missing.

Though I suppose if someone found them they wouldn't really be missing. OTOH, fans without access to them would still consider them missing.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Not true, a studio may consider them "technically" missing, though someone in Australia may have copies, so they are not "actually" missing.

Though I suppose if someone found them they wouldn't really be missing. OTOH, fans without access to them would still consider them missing.
    My head hurts now. Lets just agree that if someone spent that much on one season of one show that was a commercially licensed season set (and not some guy's old beta recordings of episodes from a show that may or may not be the last existing copy because the originals were wiped by the BBC to save space/tape or were dumped into the East River by ABC because said shows used to belong to DuMont), then they deserved to be ruined.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

My head hurts now. Lets just agree that if someone spent that much on one season of one show that was a commercially licensed season set (and not some guy's old beta recordings of episodes from a show that may or may not be the last existing copy because the originals were wiped by the BBC to save space/tape or were dumped into the East River by ABC because said shows used to belong to DuMont), then they deserved to be ruined.
    Oh yes, totally agree.

Well, some buyer/poster from a SW collectibles website offered to sell me Dodger tickets AND my Bones season 3 DVDs! No more "ruined" for me! Hello, Vega$ trip and paying for college!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I was hoping to win roughly $450 million last Wednesday but that didn't' work out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I was hoping to win roughly $450 million last Wednesday but that didn't' work out for me.
    I've been meaning to check out the winning numbers but I've been busy. I couldn't make it to the store so I had to resort to buying my ticket off of ebay. Cost me $6 with the shipping. Talk about being ripped off. It came from the Super Stop n Shop in South Brunswick New Jersey. Of all the places to buy a ticket why would anyone resort to New Jersey? There are so many other states in the area. Anyway, the normal numbers on my ticket are 05, 25, 30, 58 and 59 and the powerball number is 32.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I've been meaning to check out the winning numbers but I've been busy. I couldn't make it to the store so I had to resort to buying my ticket off of ebay. Cost me $6 with the shipping. Talk about being ripped off. It came from the Super Stop n Shop in South Brunswick New Jersey. Of all the places to buy a ticket why would anyone resort to New Jersey? There are so many other states in the area. Anyway, the normal numbers on my ticket are 05, 25, 30, 58 and 59 and the powerball number is 32.
    ROTFL

On a side note...why so many lottery tickets sold in New Jersey? Well, if you lived in New Jersey...

Do I even need to finish that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    ROTFL

On a side note...why so many lottery tickets sold in New Jersey? Well, if you lived in New Jersey...

Do I even need to finish that statement?

There is a town about an hour or so away from me that has had multiple million dollar winners over the years. So the gas stations that have sold the winning tickets are called "Miracle Mile" and usually when the Powerball gets super high the local news stations go there to do a "story" on the increased ticket sales.