Looking for Republic Gunship

Have these come out already??? I can only find the Arc 170. If anyone knows were there hitting, let me know.

Re: Looking for Republic Gunship

Ohh yea... theyve been out since April. But I have yet to see one. Try wal mart or KB's website- theyve had it before, but idk if its sold out or not.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I myself havent seen one of these either. Just the mid size vehicles and an ARC-170
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yea... I still see an occasional ARC- which surprises me because I think that people would be tired of the gunship by now (even though it is awesome) and they would already have one (heck i got two- the regular and the CW one) Im surprised that the arc doesnt move faster..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

The ARC isn't in the film very much. And I'm not very impressed with the toy actually. I haven't seen it in person (I have seen gunships - Ireland) but from what I've seen of it in the Rebelscum archives I think it looks stupid.

Just received my gunship from KBtoys.com

It's awesome. Haven't seen any at retail in L.A. though.

The only place that I've seen these at retail is Suncoast. I've seen them online for $30 though so you may want to check out several of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think stores cut back on the gunships because the last two versions sat around warming the floor. They probalby thought that it would be the same case again.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks