Isn't RAYMUS Antilles in ROTS and COLTON Antilles in ANH? So many people are so wrong

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the figures, the E3 Visual Dictionary, etc. should all agree on their information.

Now, Antilles is like Smith or Jones, in the Star Wars universe.

There are a lot of Antilles in their phone books.

Just as Typho was Panaka's nephew, can't Colton be Raymus' son?

I don't think the ROTS figure is supposed to be COLTON Antilles.

Galactic Hunter is saying this new figure will one day be choked by Darth Vader. I don't think they have a clue as to what they are talking about!

Re: Isn't RAYMUS Antilles in ROTS and COLTON Antilles in ANH? So many people are so wrong

I really don't give a crap what his first name is. Bail Organa calls that one guy Captain Antilles and C-3P0 refers to him as their last master. End of the line for me. As far as I'm concerned that's the same b***h Darth Vader chokes.

Re: Isn't RAYMUS Antilles in ROTS and COLTON Antilles in ANH? So many people are so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I really don't give a crap what his first name is. Bail Organa calls that one guy Captain Antilles and C-3P0 refers to him as their last master. End of the line for me. As far as I'm concerned that's the same b***h Darth Vader chokes.
    Yep, thats how I look at it as well. Why do some have to take all the fun out of things?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I think that the name Colton comes in from an early draft of the ANH script, or something . . . but in ROTS Captain Colton is Jeremy Bulloch's character. I wonder, maybe, did this Antilles name his kid after him? Or is it the same guy 20 years later? I'm leaning towards same guy. Too bad there's no official site databank entry on this.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I swear I remember reading something, maybe the Insider but I can't be sure, that said that this ROTS Antilles will "one day meet his fate at the hands of Darth Vader" or something to that extent. I really think it's meant to be the same guy Vader throtles. I did have a problem with him being a Captain though. Someone else pointed out that he shuld have had a lower rank like Gordon in Batman Begins. Hard to believe he hasn't moved up in the ranks in 20 years.

I believe that it is the same guy... Sucks about his fate tho...

I read somewhere that Rohan Nichol wast cast in ROTS for his resemblance to the unknown actor from ANH ...
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

I thought that Captain Coltan was the name of the Captain in the Star Wars Novel.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spang2005
    I swear I remember reading something, maybe the Insider but I can't be sure, that said that this ROTS Antilles will "one day meet his fate at the hands of Darth Vader" or something to that extent. I really think it's meant to be the same guy Vader throtles. I did have a problem with him being a Captain though. Someone else pointed out that he shuld have had a lower rank like Gordon in Batman Begins. Hard to believe he hasn't moved up in the ranks in 20 years.
    I don't think the title of captain is in reference to a military rank just like if I owned a boat I'd be her captain yet I'm not in the Navy. If he (Antilles) were to become Commadore, Admiral etc. he would then be commanding a fleet of ships not just the Tantive. Unless of course he would gain flag rank he could choose which ship to have fly from, still he is with the same ship 20 years later so how could he go up?

I too think this is the same guy we see Vader kill in ANH.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    I thought that Captain Coltan was the name of the Captain in the Star Wars Novel.
    This is true. However, we know that there are many things in the novels that are not in the films.

Jar Jar Binks...where are you?

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.