Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Jedi Temple Attack 5 Pack.

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=93675

Jedi Temple Attack - Anakin Skywalker (#2), Clone Pilot (#34), and 3 Clone Troopers (501st Legion)

Re: Jedi Temple Attack 5 Pack.

must...must have the 501 clones...but why include a clone pilot in the set? zett jekussa would've been a better choice.

why a pilot? well i guess its to get rid of all the extra's know one wants but still o_O.

too bad no new anakin sculpt, wasn't he hooded for the assault?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Oh man...can't wait to see what figs are announced.

Wow, if they wanted to stuff a pegwarmer in there, Bail would have been a better choice.

Either way, a must have.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

See, Im not soo sold on this...Ill more than likely end up passing...but Ill wait until I see it...

Quote Originally Posted by KH
    Wow, if they wanted to stuff a pegwarmer in there, Bail would have been a better choice.
    I was thinking the same thing KH. Why Hasbro does alot of the stuff it does baffles me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Clone pilot? That is an odd choice. I wouldn't have minded Ashla and Jempa repacks instead. Does anyone know which Clones they will be using, #6 or #41? My guess is #6. I know a lot of people aren't picky, but I was hoping that the 501st Clones, whenever they came out, would be the S/A.

Still, I'll get this no doubt. Three Temple raid clones... Sold!

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Jedi Temple Attack 5-Pack
    This set includes 5 REVENGE OF THE SITH basic figures. They're packaged in something akin to an Olympic Medal Ceremony lineup. Here are the details:

-Anakin Skywalker - This figure is in fact a reissue of # III/02 Anakin Skywalker - Lightsaber Attack . Right now though, it is unclear about which of Anakin's accessories are packaged with this set.

-Clone Pilot - Sure, we never see a Clone Pilot at any point during the Jedi Temple Attack in Revenge Of The Sith, but Hasbro has seen fit to package this figure in the set. Naturally, this is a reissue of # III/34 Clone Pilot - Firing Cannon, but it is unclear as to whether or not the cannon accesory is packaged in the set.

-Clone Troopers - For the first time, Hasbro is now offering THREE Clone Troopers in the blue markings of the 501st Legion, also known as Special Operations Clone Troopers. These three Clone Troopers are all reissues of # III/06 Clone Trooper - Quick Draw Attack.

These are the figures that are going to be in this set. Thanks to rebelscum.com for the info, and check out the OT thread to see what figures are in the Hoth set!

Sweet! Like probably everyone else here, im going to be buying this set only for the 501st troops. And its even sweeter that we will be getting three of them instead of one in this set. Im happy.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay