Dear Master Replicas,
I see that you frequent these forums and figured that you probably enjoy customer feedback and fan suggestions. With that said, I thought I'd chime in with some of my thoughts for your consideration.
As alway, you continually deliver quality replicas from many genres, but especially the coveted Star Wars line. Your company has certainly released some unexpected and unique props, such as Jedi training remote and Yavin Medal. This is why, I believe, you've carved an extraordinary niche for yourself in the long list of Star Wars collectables.
I know that your focus has turned to "Revenge of the Sith" for the time being, but it would be great if you could consider the production of some of these unusual, but desireable props. I wouldn't be suprised if some of these products were currently on your "to do" list or presently in research/development. I thought I'd post my want list just the same.
1) Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber (The Phantom Menace)
2) Darth Vader lightsaber (Return of the Jedi)
3) Luke Skywalker lightsaber, Limited Edition (A New Hope)
4) Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber "As first built", Elite edition (A New Hope)
5) Chewbacca's Bowcaster (A New Hope)
6) Boba Fett's blaster rifle (Return of the Jedi)
7) Princess Leia's Endor pistol (Return of the Jedi)
8) Biker Scout Pistol (Return of the Jedi)
9) Han Solo's blaster (Return of the Jedi)
10) Imperial Officer code cylinders (Original trilogy)
11) Imperial Officer blaster pistol, with holster (A New Hope)
12) Tusken Raider Gaffi stick (A New Hope)
13) Yoda's gimmer stick/cane (The Empire Strikes Back)
14) Droid Caller (A New Hope)
In addition to hand-held weapons or props, have you considered costumes as well? Not just a high-end, quality masks, but the entire ensemble outfit?
Obviously Stormtooper, Boba/Jango Fett and Darth Vader costumes are highest in demand. Have you ever considered also marketing individual parts or accessories to costumes, making the product more affordable for those on a budget? Such as Han Solo's famous leather gun belt?
Thanks for all you hard work thus far, and I hope you consider some of these suggestions from a loyal fan.