Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

rumored online exclusive wedge antilles

jeditemplearchives.com reports that Wedge is coming out on an OTC style card later this year click here to read

if so, this is great news if you're like me and have been waiting and waiting for a better sculpted wedge on his own card.

Re: rumored online exclusive wedge antilles

If true, I am a step closer to dying a happy man
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    If true, I am a step closer to dying a happy man
    haha! so would R5D4 provide yet another step?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    haha! so would R5D4 provide yet another step?

This is indeed great news. A character weve all been wanting on his own card. Prehaps this will turn out to be a great year...but I dont wanna jinx it (knocks on wood) so lets hope for the best. Now if they could do that with another character...hmm...I wonder which one Im talking about...

But great news about the Wedge!

I'd def. be down for getting a new Wedge. I'll believe it when I see the pics though. Also has the new OTC even been confirmed to be starting again?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nothing is confirmed yet, all rumors. The OTC and VOTC is rumored, but its not really OTC, its more like saga 2.0, because its new sculpts and repacks of figures from all 6 episodes...but like stated before, its all rumors...so heres to hoping for the best, and the Wedge news is great!

I agree with ROTJ, this is great news Wedge was one of the coolest characters out there.

By the way what is the "other" figure you want on OTC carding? Wasn't that the jedi luke with the monkey face and the really bad action feature with the glove on the wrong hand? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    I agree with ROTJ, this is great news Wedge was one of the coolest characters out there.

By the way what is the "other" figure you want on OTC carding? Wasn't that the jedi luke with the monkey face and the really bad action feature with the glove on the wrong hand? haha

Hahah How did you know?

Angry Re: rumored online exclusive wedge antilles

I would get excited about this, but after hearing what we are getting in the Hoth set and seeing that worthless overpriced Diamond rehash, I do not have much hope. Hasbro will give us the Wedge from the Falcon case and not the better one from the Cinema Scene pack with the way things seem to be going right now.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

I hope they'll at least give him a new ANH head sculpt, but I doubt it, seeing as how it'll likely be an internet exclusive. My money says it's gonna be the one from the cinema scene.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram