Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Diamond Exclusive Bounty Hunter 7 Pack!

Thanks to www.rebelscum.com for the info, this is a pretty sweet set:

Diamond Comics announced today that they will be carrying a 7-pack of bounty hunters from The Empire Strikes Back. Available in OTC packaging the set will include Boba Fett, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, IG-88 and Bossk plus the chief negotiator - Darth Vader. The precise arrival date is unknown but sources have indicated that it will be out before the end of the year.

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/di...nter_7pack.jpg

This looks like a great set, and a great way to get all the bounty hunters that were missed prehaps earlier. Again thanks to rebelscum for this news!

Re: Diamond Exclusive Bounty Hunter 7 Pack!

THe Bobba Fett looks nice however the pose resembles jabbas Palace (post-thermal detanator) than ESB. the other figures all look like good ol' Hasbro rehashed BS, such a bummer,mainly because this damn thing will probobly be $60 or $70. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep in the corner now

I have no problem skipping this set, as I have all the figures in it (except that weird slightly snowy Vader).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Once again this is another set that I've been wanting for years. I like how it's set up and I like the execution. I'll have to try my best to get my hands on it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    THe Bobba Fett looks nice however the pose resembles jabbas Palace (post-thermal detanator) than ESB. the other figures all look like good ol' Hasbro rehashed BS, such a bummer,mainly because this damn thing will probobly be $60 or $70. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep in the corner now
    I believe the Fett is the 300th Fett from the POTJ. The Cape gives it away.

Nice to see Zuckuss again. I would have liked him on a single card though. Strange it took so long for this set to come out. I don't think it should be an exclusive, this is the kind of set that will fly off the shelves.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I believe the Fett is the 300th Fett from the POTJ. The Cape gives it away.

Nice to see Zuckuss again. I would have liked him on a single card though. Strange it took so long for this set to come out. I don't think it should be an exclusive, this is the kind of set that will fly off the shelves.

Agreed. Im more than likely going to pick it up. Hasbro is doing great right now, lets wait till CC to see if they stay at this A+ level, but so far, awesome news guys!

I think I'll skip this set since I've already had it for two years now

I wonder how much I'd get if I PhotoShop'd a box and threw them suckers on ebay?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

This 7 pack is on StarWarsShop.com. Surprisingly it's only selling for $35. That's only $5 per figure for those of you that are math deficient.

Here's a link.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah what is shipping? 15 bucks? What a joke.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)