Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price INcreases?!?! My Target wants $6.99 for each SW Figure

I stopped in to a Milwaukee Target and found all 3 3/4" figures at $6.99 each.....

Has anyone else seen this (yes all the shelf tags was changed also).

I was so disappointed (the area was clean) but not worth the increase and c'mon .....M & M figures are $6.99 each, oh well so were the Fantastic Four figures..
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 07-11-2005 at 10:36 PM. Reason: updates
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Price INcreases?!?! My Target wants $6.99 for each SW Figure

thats b.s. I hope they dont do that around the metro Detroit area...

Good lord. Target is one of my main SW hubs (along with WM) I really hope they don't K-Mart us on this one with the price increase.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Man, I was irked when they went to 5.99 and 5.88 at Target and WM, but this is plain stupid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And so it begins. I was afraid of this happening, but I thought they'd hold off until the next incarnation hit.

I was at Target Sunday, and they had so much old stuff on the pegs that I didn't pay any attention to the prices. No offense, Val Da Car, but I hope this is a local increase only

Sy Snootles lip synchs

That's complete BS. That's why I wait until the hype is completely gone, when the price drops to 3.99 to build my armies. I just get a handful of figures that I know I won't ever see at 3.99 now.
    "I have you now."

Wow, that does suck. Most of the Targets around here are selling figures for $5.99 now, but I did find one that still has the $5.24 price. $6.99, though, yikes.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Maybe they have to increase the price because they have had NOTHING on the pegs in weeks, and they are losing money. But seriously I hope that is not a nationwide trend, because that will be a real ripoff. ToysRus never has anything, Target too expensive, that would leave Walmart as my only source for figures if this happens.

They gotta raise prices to make up for all of the Neimoidian Warriors clogging their pegs

The other downside to this is that when they start to clearance them (and they will, I promise you that), the price drop won't even seem worth it. They'll drop from the reported (I believe you, but I've yet to see it myself) $6.99 to about $5.24 (Target cuts 25% first), or $0.75 of the "original" price. Still not worth it for the junk they've had as of late.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

The target at my are jumped to 5.99 from 5.24, but everything else has been alright..still ****es me off tho...