Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Right now, mine are

Get ready for TURBO BOOST!!!

(because KITT's turbo boost is sooo sweet!!!)

and

Jabba waninchy cochpa mushani titany wanya ooshka... hef hef hef

(becuse that is my phonetic spelling of one of Greedo's lines to Han in the cantina!)

the dark side of the force is like the chick that hung out with the football team in high school... quicker, easier, more seductive... but it's got side effects that will drive you insane and decay your body prematurely

my joke explaination of the dark side of the force, from a buried thread somewhere...

well, i guess i am a little late... i had rickshaw trouble...

this is from the "screw you, taxpayer" skit from kids in the hall where they made a horrible skit, and then told you what all the things that went into the making of the horrible skit cost the taxpayer, through canada's grants to the arts... mark mckinney wanted to take scott thompson's and (in drag) dave foley's (i think?) daughter out on a date, but their daughter was dead two years now, and mark's response was... "i guess i am late... i had rickshaw trouble..." the camera pans outside to bruce mccolluch dressed as a chinese rickshaw driver, with rickshaw, who says "don't brame me, i stub my toe!" to whit everyone inside laughs. the parents let mark take out their "daughter" who is nothing but ashes in an earn. as the skit ends, mark breaks character, walks out of the set into the stage area, and remarks "wow. what a horrible skit." and goes into a dialogue with a bunch of behind-the-scenes people on just how much this horrible skit cost. each person ends with the line "screw you, taxpayer!" and the audience yells it out, too. they are funny!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

...And then the black knight said to the white knight something that would burn his heart forever: "I am your father!"

This was from Reign of Fire when they were acting out Star Wars for a group of kids.

Originally posted by master jedi
    ...And then the black knight said to the white knight something that would burn his heart forever: "I am your father!"

This was from Reign of Fire when they were acting out Star Wars for a group of kids.
    Heehee, I noticed your sig right after I saw the movie this weekend master jedi. I loved that movie.

Mine is, well pretty obvious if you look at my avatar he's speaking to Hasselhoff , well, just because...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Jonna
    NO!!! I will not explain my sig line and you can't make me Gary Coleman.

Maybe, but can you resist BOTH of our smiles???!!!

Jonna
    I feel myself swooning! I can not resist the "What you talken about turbo boost" force.

Originally posted by Jonna
    I can not resist the "What you talken about turbo boost" force.
    LOL!!!

OMG that's funny - I think someone has a new line to add to their sig! I'm just not sure who.

Launch every sig for great justice!

Originally posted by Jonna
    I feel myself swooning! I can not resist the "What you talken about turbo boost" force.
    Have at you, knave! After being weakened by Hasslehoff and Coleman, do you have what it takes to withstand Kit Fisto's mighty grin?

I know this is completely off topic, but I couldn't resist.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jonna. . .please explain the Yoda, and Yaddle quotes. Its driving me insane. I heard something like that somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it. DOH!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion