Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Mine is a saying from Wat Tambor, of course.
    The next line is from the Disney movie, Summer Magic, said by the most enjoyable character in the film. Osh Popham! Rent it and see what I mean.
    Then, I get a kick every time I see the battle droid package, so I modified it a little.
    I believe I'm going to change my sig soon, so watch out.

Well, what about my sig lines....

UMBONGO, UMBONGO, THEY DRINK IT IN THE CONGO!
    Comes from a dreadful advert we had here in the UK selling a sort of milkshake type drink that wasn't milkshake but sort of fruitjuice/squash/gunk. Full of additives and god knows what but advertised with cartoon jungle images and stuff and the music was beating drums with this chant above. I was in the shower singing - as you do - and just ended up with this refrain in my head and couldn't shake it so I thought I'd add it to my sig since few are likely to have knowledge of it.

ORANGE VANILLA MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!
    Well this is in reference to how I percieve the world in general. Seems to me that the world is turning into one great big homogenous muss. Everything seems to be dumbed down and everything is starting to look and sound the same wherever you go. Architecture and art is just endlessly repeating and self perpetuating, people are all becoming satisfied with less and less in the way of quality of life and they seem content to just roll over and play dead. My little protest is all it is.

THE NEXU WANTS ME, REALLY WANTS ME! <<< CLICK HERE!!
    This is cuz the Nexu says JAAAARGOOOOOO! and Nexu was kind enough to record and post the sample here so i linked to it so everyone who hasn't yet opened theirs can hear how Hasbro got revenge on me for being a moaning ninny. That's my belief and I'm sticking to it

"OH! IT IS EXCELLENT TO HAVE A GIANT'S STRENGTH...
    BUT IT IS TYRANNOUS TO USE IT LIKE A GIANT."
    This is in reference to my beliefs about government and authority bodies. Well, anyone in general really. I guess I'm a bit of a pacifist and just don't like to see any kind of behaviour that seems dictatorly.

Never forget: 9/11 Nuff said.
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-24-2002 at 06:34 PM.

I figured since the Jedi get to have a code, so should we. So I made the Sith Code. Same format as the Jedi one, except...evil.

Oh, by the way, I love the new avatar, Jargo. It's great! All it needs is a little Millenium Falcon flying out.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Darth Forb1us is an ***. Nuff said. Go look in the Wal Mart Emplyee's thread, and look at his current sig.

If you don't know......I'm not going to be the one to tell you....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    I figured since the Jedi get to have a code, so should we. So I made the Sith Code. Same format as the Jedi one, except...evil.

There is no compassion, there is hatred.
    There is no compliance, there is aggression.
    There is no order, there is chaos.
    There is no equality, there is power.
    -The Sith Code
    ROCK!!! i'll buy that!

mine right now is from the clerks cartoon... when they get locked in the freezer with jay and silent bob, and jay is saying it's cold "like that planet in 'empire..." and then says, "if i had i lightsaber, i could verm, verm, veeerm, snikt snikt WAAAAAAAAAH, JEDIIIII... slice up tubby here, and we could all stay warm inside..." (about silent bob, of course...)
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

New sig time!

The first part is an odd saying I thought up the other day, and it is based on the atrocious line from AOTC.
    Get Orvillized is from them popcorn commercials. I like the phrase, it's kinda kicky.
    Peko peko, I think a peko is a Naboo beast, and it's fun to say it twice.

Actually the bird is a blue plummaged swamp native and it is actually named a Peko Peko so twice is the correct way to say the name. Just Peko would be wrongo.

This thread has been around for a bit, but I just saw it

[] //// /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~

Mine is a lightsaber with the equation "Force" equals Mass times Acceleration

I'm a Star Wars Fan Honk if You R2! is a bumper sticker given away by the Fan Club and since I am known as R2Dee2 (Dee being my middle name) I thought it was perfect for a sig.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]