Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Mine is pretty self-explanatory, no?
    [b][i]"I killed them...I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them...and not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them." [/i]
    Theater Showings:
    Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace - 21
    Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones - 22
    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - 17[/b]

My newest is from E2, an important line for the entire trilogy: ''I even want to learn to stop people from dying!" - Anakin Skywalker to Padme' Amidala
    "That's what Sheev said."

Eh, mine is from the episode of South Park where the boys are doing everything they can to watch the new trailer to the "Terrance and Philip" movie. They even have to suffer through the freakin' hysterical, "Russel Crowe's Fighting around the world." I like this episode because it brilliantly mocked the hype around all the SW fans waiting for the TV trailer last spring. The sig is from the theme song from Russel Crowe's show.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Mine is a tribute to a wonderful character and a truly awesome actor-Saruman the White/Christopher Lee! It sounded freaking awesome when he said that line in LOTR's.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Mine is self explanatory to. Both have persoanl meanings to me.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

my username was fastalbert when i used to post here a year or two ago
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

George Costanza's comeback to the insult: "The ocean just called. They're running out of shrimp." Probably my single favorite Seinfeld moment.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The first two lines are from the movie Armagedon, different references to Star Wars, and my third line is to help some friends with a vote, which I think it is self explanatory
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

this signature is from Civil Disobedience and sums up my feelings about the nature of people who think they have some kind of hold on you who I know as government.
    You're the hand that writes and quickly moves away

Since the George Costanza quote makes little sense when accompanied by a picture of Grimlock moonlighting as a waiter, I used Caesar's response to the picture (adding "Me" to the beginning to make it more Grimmy).

"Me Grimlock want know: chicken or fish?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.