Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Mine is like my user name, changed from the original to fit me. What Vader says to Luke in ESB (impressive, most impressive) I like, but it doesn't sound like what I'd say. So I change it to sound more me. I've got pages of quotes, so should start using a new one sometime.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

This was my old one:
    "... shelves of books obviously containing spells."

This (below) is my new one (with the recent Weird Al craze):
    |
    V (An arrow, not the sig line)
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Mine is the line that the Stormtroopers say as Han and Chewie get through the closing blast doors, sealing the ensuing Stormtroopers from capturing them in ANH.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

mine is a line from a song that I really like! unfortunatly it is getting a lot of air play and a lot of d#@$ teenie girls are ruining the band! ohh well, they still rock!

Just added this one:

[font=Arial]"Alas, poor Greedo! I knew him, Chewbacca. A twerp of infinite sleaze, he hath shot at my back a thousand times." - Hanlet[/font]

From the great Corellian play. I hope it's not too highbrow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmmmm . . . I've modified mine since the last time I posted in here . .

Dar' Argol's Sig lines
    Dar's Avatars - with over 1000 Avatar's!!! New Matrix just added.
    If there was any justice in the world, people would be able to fly over pigeons for a change.
    Whenever you have a question, please refer to the book! Page 276
    In this world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!!!
    The first is my avatar site . . duh

The red one is a great quote a buddy of mine came up with one day . . , after just being "hit" by a pigeon . . . he he he

The green one is still referring back to a thread we had about Qui-Gon's voice in AOTC and the written book. Man, I still like that one!!

And the purple one is a great quote from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Anyone who knows me will understand that.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol
    The green one is still referring back to a thread we had about Qui-Gon's voice in AOTC and the written book. Man, I still like that one!!
    That was a fun discussion
    ubi mel ibi apes