Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Mine has the screen names of all the people i have traded with on this forum. It helps prove to others that im an honest person.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

the green one is a quote from just about every HP Lovecraft book... it kinda seems like it doesn't make sense, but that is the quote
    The other is from an MST3K-like outburst I made whilst watching the film Conan... the first time JEJ appears, it just fit... specially since he's all brooding, lotsa space for yuks
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

The first one is a name given to me by Mabudon when I had that billboard of an avatar. He combined my name and avatar and got humanitar.

I am a Yankees fan

and lastly people I have bought from or traded with on the boards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Changed the middle line in mine to a reference from a recent post complaining about Jake Lloyd's reading in TPM...

"I heard Master Windu talking about 'Hair in a Can'. What is hair in a can, Ron?"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm glad my tea was still steeping or I woulda needed a new keyboard AGAIN... that sig is worng but fun, man.. PERFECT cross reference

PArt of it is asking if anyone still needs the trash compactor sets because they're on sale here... what else is on my sig line?

oh ok there's that dumb parady that I prolly need to change and the Vong figure petition that I found
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    I'm glad my tea was still steeping or I woulda needed a new keyboard AGAIN... that sig is worng but fun, man.. PERFECT cross reference
    If that's directed at mine, and I hope it is , thank you!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry not to better direct it, but yeah, that's the one JT... good and funny!!! Now I gotta think of a better one.... All the good current ones are political, though!!
    And I'm flattered to have made KH's sig as well that word just came out of my mouth during the billboard days, that was one heck of a 'tar, bro!!

The humanitar indeed!

I think it's too easy to make politically-themed sig lines these days, what with the face of politics looking so ridiculous. (Sorry, just got my CA sample ballot in the mail and it's hysterical)

Well.. Michael Jackson is King of ALL Oddballs.. that explains mine.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."