Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    I haven't changed mine in a while, and even though Weird Al just won a Grammy for Poodle Hat, I'll change from him to a different pop culture reference. Here was my old one, BTW:

'That's right Maul--you lost! And let me tell you what you didn't win: a 20 volume set of Sith Holocrons, a case of hydrospanners, and a year's supply of Root Leaf Stew, the Dagobah treat. But that's not all! You also made yourself look like a nerf herder in front of millions of movie goers! And you brought shame and disgrace on the Sith name for generations to come! You don't get to come back in Episode II! You don't even get a lousy copy of the DVD! You're a complete loser!'
    - 'I Lost on Naboo:Theed'
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Mine that I had recently added are spewings of logic that I like to aim in the direction of my management.

Even Superman has his kryptonite.
    Even a light particle coming from a newly born star billions of light years away takes billions of years to reach earth.

Fear; it's a powerful weopon.
    If it can work for Darth Vader it can work for me.

The top line in black always has something to do with my avatar.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The newly added one is what Wayne Newton said toAndrew Dice Clay in Ford Fairlane.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, we all know why I have my Loose Collection url posted. I also have started to review my figures (also on my Collection page).

The quote "Don't judge a book by the cover, ESPECIALLY when the cover has nothing to do with the book." as told stated by myself came from a conversation I had with a fellow collector over AIM when he was talking about the Star Wars Galaxies Novel he bought. He said the cover on the book had nothing to do with the actual story, so I thought up this clever quote. Hehehehe
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I forgot what my signature lines even are. I think I'm really tired, and should go to bed as I have to be up at the butt crack of dawn to make sure my son gets off to school. Goodnight!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    The newly added one is what Wayne Newton said toAndrew Dice Clay in Ford Fairlane.
    I had to change mine because when I added Mtriv73's name to my sig for good traders, it was too many characters. NOw it is the last line from Ford Fairlane
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I honor 2 true heroes in my sig line:

2-1B and Lanny

Why not?

After every win the Iowa band plays and sings "In Heaven There is No Beer." The nice thing is, at least in football, they've played it more times in the last two years than they ever have before. Go Hawks!
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

My signature line(s) represent aspects of living I do not take for granted.. The aspects being: love, life, and my inner strength. peace
    If you love someone, set them free. - Sting
    You can't find peace, by avoiding life. - Virginia Woolf
    No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try! - Yoda

Re: Explain your signature line.

Well, it was time to get away with my old one, which is here:

Original signature of Bel-Cam Jos:
    Luke: 'I'll help you take, this mask off.' (struggles) 'Wait, it's...'
    Royal Guards: '... old man Valorum!'
    Valorum: 'And I would've gotten away with it too, if if hadn't been for you whining kid!'
    And replace it with the one below:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega