Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    end of the first episode of season 4 of smallville..clark says this quote. ive always liked it (im not talking about the jets quote either ).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Well well well look who got out his shovel and decided to do some digging!!!! I'm proud of your JT!
    Mine was for cause, you can't say the same.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just a couple quotes from the motion picture 300, and some lousy good traders.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Mine was for cause, you can't say the same.
    I don't care, digging is digging is digging. Welcome to THE right side, welcome to Team Slicker/Caesar/JimJamBonds.

My first sig is a link to my March of Dimes donation thread. (WINK WINK)

My second sig denotes my need for Japanese schoolgirl pantalones.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I don't care, digging is digging is digging. Welcome to THE right side, welcome to Team Slicker/Caesar/JimJamBonds.
    " HE'S THE BRAINS, jt !!! "

Don't involve me in your scandalous relationship with Slicker, JimJam...
    "why I should stick my neck out for you is far beyond my comprehension."

I realized I never posted the reasons for my sig line. It's because I apparently want to flaunt the fact that sw.com's Photo Captions selection committee feels I rule multiple times, while many other suck... multiple times.

To steal JT's ideas...

Obi-Wan: "You were the Chosen One! "
    Anakin: "I hate you! "
    Obi-Wan: "You tried, and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try. Heh heh, right in the limbs! "

Luke: "Remember what the rancor instructor said..."
    Instructor voice: "If you ever get into trouble, all you need to do is- [transforms into the rancor keeper] feels like I'm wearin' nothin' at all... nothin' at all... nothin' at all! "
    Luke: "Ahh! Stupid, sexy Malakili! "

Nelson: "How many monkey butlers will there be?"
    Bart: "I count 20 butlers; some on the beach, some on the tree."

Luke, hanging under Cloud City: "Ben... Leia, hear me... save me, Jebus! "

Han: "But you didn't see us alone in the south passage. She expressed her true feelings for me."
    Leia: "Why you little-! "
    Han: "Ack gack gah! "

Palpatine: "Are you threatening me, Master Jedi? I'll mace you good! "
    Windu: "Ahhh! "
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Don't involve me in your scandalous relationship with Slicker, JimJam... "why I should stick my neck out for you is far beyond my comprehension."
    Care to explain your (current) sig line Caesar? The way I read it you are giving props to Slick for his mad digging skilz.

There's really no mystery to my sig lines.

The first shows the fondness many of us had and even still have for our temporary home away from home (thanks as always to JT). The second shows my continuous support for the Expanded Universe and is of course a heavy modification of "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." And the third is one of many pet peeves I have against humanity in general. No one seems to realize that an exception--by definition--should be exceptional.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    My second sig denotes my need for Japanese schoolgirl pantalones.
    You're really gonna crack up when you see how horrible and unwearable those vending panties are. (A friend brought some back from Osaka last year. Too weird.)
    plasticfetish.net