Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    You're really gonna crack up when you see how horrible and unwearable those vending panties are. (A friend brought some back from Osaka last year. Too weird.)
    Its good to know they are, in fact, more than urban myth. I'd seen pictures but thought there was no way in hell they actually existed. As for being unwearable, I specifically requested that he find me a nice, stringy thong. If its gonna be all up in my crack anyway, it might as well look good.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I just "Alea iacta est" - Julius Caesar at crossing the River Rubicon to my signature line. It's normally translated as "The die is cast." After a couple of fairly big decisions I've had to make in the last couple of weeks it pretty accurately reflects how I feel. Unsure of the out come, but hopeful that I've made the right chose. Once the die lands it will be removed.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

You know I was reading through and some people are saying . . " Well my first one is this and my second one is this" but they don't match anymore. So I'm quote'n them so when I changed them you can still understand . . . . . I was beginning to get a complex . . . .

Now there's Portable Dar'!!!

This use to be "Now there's Portable Nut" in reference to the PSP squirrel commercial that I love so much. And then I posted here using my PSP and I can't remember who said it but someone mentioned about a Portable Dar'. I almost pee'd myself.

You're just about as useless as JPEG's to Hellen Keller
    This is from Wierd Al's "It's All About the Pentiums". I makes me laugh . . . maybe its just me . . . .

“Why do an infinite number of monkeys always want to type "Hamlet"? What's wrong with "Macbeth"? Why not something by Dickens or Poe?”
    This is a nod to Hank. Sounds like something he'd say.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

The link in my sig is to my sports site
    [URL]http://www.getupandgosports.com/news[/URL]

Mine is thanking all the folks who donated to my March of Dimes fund raiser. It is getting time to change it though.

In the words of Frank Caliendo's impersonation of President Bush, "it doesn't take a rocket surgeon" to figure out my sig...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Almost one year to the day before the fourth installment of the Indiana Jones trilogy (:hitchhikersguide: ) was released was the last time someone posted in this thread?

I forgot to add what I added into mine:

"You're, a... a teacher?" "Part time." - IJatKotCS

It's Mutt's comment and Indy's retort from said film.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I can best explain my signature by saying, simply, :grillmarks:.

My sig is a portion of dialogue from Shakespeare.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Is that from Henry V Part II? 'Cause I haven't read that one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.