Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Is that from Henry V Part II?
    No, it's from Perry the White.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    No, it's from Perry the White.
    Sweet!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Sweet!
    Hehe, just thought that up...
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I adjusted mine to account for the sad fact that sw.com's "Communication Disruption" photo captions feature appears to be as dead as the Emperor (chance to resurrect it like a clone, maybe? ). Therefore, my ego can no longer be beholded. Beheld? Beholdened? Embiggened?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I adjusted mine to account for the sad fact that sw.com's "Communication Disruption" photo captions feature appears to be as dead as the Emperor (chance to resurrect it like a clone, maybe? ). Therefore, my ego can no longer be beholded. Beheld? Beholdened? Embiggened?
    Sorry about that blow to your ego, bud.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Sorry about that blow to your ego, bud.
    Must've been the unlucky #13th selection... now what do I have to live for?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

BSG - COL Tigh to Chief Tyrol...

They are talking about plotting suicide bombings and Chief says "Which side are we on." COL Tigh...who had snapped and pretty much lost it at that point replies with "Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."
    May the force be with you.

My sig line is from the great philosophers of Beavis and Butthead. Pretty basic, just a comment from a Pantera vid.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    My sig line is from the great philosophers of Beavis and Butthead. Pretty basic, just a comment from a Pantera vid.
    Rocketboy and I still regularly quote that particular part with regularity.

"Awwww Is that a tear I see Pantera? Is daddy's little boy gonna cry?"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

La línea signatura origina de quizás la frase más famosa de la película La Guerra de las Galaxias. Realmente es algo facilísimo entender.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!