Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Mine is a thank you for the people who have helped me.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

A quote from his NY Times colum on Sept 19th by the 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics winner.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

It's not my sig line, but as 2008 is coming to a close, my Location line of "Rockin' my Chuck Taylors for the 100th anniv." will get changed in '09.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Mine includes the steps to making delicious bantha loin for your Life Day feast.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd post a link, but I'd get in trouble.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My second line I came up with what I thought my dad might have been thinking, when I dropped my wifes ring, during the exchange of rings.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

sadly just quotes for SW movies...AOTC and CW. nothing special
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Mine includes the steps to making delicious bantha loin for your Life Day feast.
    I've been looking for a good recipe for Bantha Loin. Thanks John.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

My old one:

Han: "And it's going to cost you something extra; 14 thousand, 3 hundred, 38." Luke: "14 thousand, 3 hundred, 38? We could almost buy our own fuel-less ship for that." Han: "Yeah, but who's gonna fill it and pay for the Imperial bailout, kid; you?" Han and Luke in Star Wars: A New Hike, Special TMI Edition

My new one references a phrase used here a bit lately that for some odd reason, I just find hi-larious.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Mine is a hilarious joke the likes of which haven't been seen or heard since Bobcat Goldthwaits last comedic performance!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!