Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Mine is a hilarious joke the likes of which haven't been seen or heard since Bobcat Goldthwaits last comedic performance!
    And now that I've tried to read it in his distinctive voice style, it is a percentage more funny!

And I forgot about the second line. It really is true. I have acted. Some have been on stage. Some in film. I won an award as part of an acting group. Therefore, it is true. :socrates:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Finally passing on the old Simpsons parody...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello, my name is 'Emperor Palpatine'. I believe you have a letter for me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Okay Mr. Palpatine, And what's your first name?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype] ... I don't know.

[/FONT]
    And going with one that got into my head yesterday, a little twist on a classic SW line...

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello, my name is Darth Vader, human - Sith relations. And this is my counterpart, Emperor Palpatine.
    [/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While my car is in the shop today, the title to this entered my brain, and I spent a few hours writing the story excerpt to go with it. In my sig is the tagline:
    [FONT=Times New Roman]She wondered what people would think, what her family would think, if they knew this proper young lady from the right side of town was about to be... [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]RAVAGED BY HILLBILLIES[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]![/FONT]

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Always on the cutting edge of change (by staying the same as long as possible ), I change mine from:

"I want the things that I had before; Like a necro poster on my bedroom door." Everclear's original lyric to "Wonderful"

Bel-Cam Jos: award-winning star of stage and screen. Really.

... to a more technologically-based spin on a classic SW line below.

Out with the old:

I feel as if millions of MySpace Friends changed their status to "deceased." I feel something :-( has happened.
    So what I Twittered you was true, from a certain point of view. - Ben OMG Kenobi

In with the new; due to the recent passing of the King of Pop, I adapt a song lyric or two for the SW films.

I have added a simple mention about the passing of Captain EO, and quoted a really funny line from Beck.

Time for a change, but I don't know if I ever mentioned my sig line from that temporary home away from SSG back in tha day:

Quote Originally Posted by from Bel-Cam's 48-post foray on the SWCollecting site
    Below the message above is typed text. Sadly, there is little of interest to read. Please disperse; there is nothing to see here.
    Really creative...

Here's what was to "honor" Michael Jackson:

"It would be unfortunate if I had to terrorize y'all's neighborhood." -Darth Jackson "Meesa startin up wit da meesa in da see-back. Meesa askin himta fixah hees doins." -Jacko Binks "Where did you come from, angel? And whoo won't you take me there, Moons of, Iego." -Anakin Moonwalker

My new one is another pun from a SW line.

I'm currently having trouble with a roofing contractor who butchered my roof and is trying to collect on it a year later after abandoning it and doing all kinds of questionable things, but will not fix it, and is taking me to court. So hence the Shakespeare Star Trek reference.

I'm thinking about changing it to another reference from Star Trek and Moby Dick, because at present he is my white whale.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I'm currently having trouble with a roofing contractor who butchered my roof and is trying to collect on it a year later after abandoning it and doing all kinds of questionable things, but will not fix it, and is taking me to court. So hence the Shakespeare Star Trek reference.

I'm thinking about changing it to another reference from Star Trek and Moby Dick, because at present he is my white whale.
    "From Hell's heart I stab at thee"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    "From Hell's heart I stab at thee"?
    I don't know about that one. They both went down together, or Khan lost.

I'm using "breach" for now as in "breach of contract"

Funny how words from movies can help one's resolve.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"