Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    This one just didn't work for me, so I change it only after a few days:

"You will find it is you are mistaken, about a great, many things." "Like how I kissed my sister? I'm way ahead of you Palpy."

Now I'll try a baseball-related SW line, "until the Boys of Summer have gone."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I like the new sig line!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

^I thought the sister joke was funny...I was thinking of starting a thread where people could vote on a sig line for me and I would change it 2 or 3 times a year...but I'm not really important and I doubt people would respond to such a thread....but if they would, I'd be willing to be the community-experiment signature line....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^I thought the sister joke was funny...I was thinking of starting a thread where people could vote on a sig line for me and I would change it 2 or 3 times a year...but I'm not really important and I doubt people would respond to such a thread....but if they would, I'd be willing to be the community-experiment signature line....
    Uh, Q-LG, we live in a society where we let TV viewers choose someone's SPOUSE! You having your sig line decided by others is NOTHING compared to that. I say, go for it!

^Ok, here goes....suggest a signature line for me by this weekend and when we get, oh, say 4-6 then I'll put them together on a single post and anyone can vote and I'll keep the top voted signature line for at least a month....

Batter up....

Any guidelines? Star Wars-related? Funny or serious? Multi-colored text? With or without nachos, pants, My Jar-Jar, etc.?

^guidelines: a signature line that won't get me banned....

Okay, then:

"Why were you banned, Q-L Gone?"
    "I aposteed da bad-bad files, flamed da boardos, spammed da Boss' headmaster, den banned!"

^ So far, you're in the lead!

BCJ, I made a new thread and posted your submission:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40951

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^ So far, you're in the lead!

BCJ, I made a new thread and posted your submission:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40951
    Actually, now that there's at least one other post, I'm only tied for the lead. Hope you like your future selection!