Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Right now I'm trying to goof on Padme's family being cut, Force baby's concpetion, and a Tusken slaughter all at once.

Mand Cand, there is a thread devoted to Ricky's quotes that I hope to load up with some more good ones in the near future . . .

I've taken out my SSG editor info (moved it to my bio) and added a note to Uncle George about Ep 3:

Dear George, take these words of wisdom when you make Ep 3: "If it does not fit, you must omit"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Hey Caesar, you change signatures so often, you should post them in the post, so when you change it again people reading this ten years from now won't go "What the helly?"

And congrats on the big 2K. I'd congratulate you in a different thread but (sigh) somebody put a big ol' paddlelock on it...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Oops, sorry! Jargo hooked me up with some wedding pics, so I came up with a wedding announcement of sorts that kinda went . . .
    "[scenes deleted] and [scenes deleted] of Naboo announce the marriage of their daughter Padme to Anakin Skywalker, son of the late Shmi and the midichlorians of Tatooine. In lieu of gifts the couple are requesting donations to the Tusken Raider Preservation Society."

Now I've got, "I'm not afraid to act. I've been acting a little
    bit each day since you came back into my life." It's an alteration of Padme's love pledge in AOTC. I actually really like that scene, I dig the emotion and the way she says it.
    But in a recent thread, Derek commented to Jargo that he couldn't believe they both agreed Natalie actually can act. So I combined that with the general distastes of some people for her past performances and just went with it.

In between those, I threw up a pic of Hayden from Entertainment Weekly '00 in which they "announced" the new Anakin. He was smiling on the cover, chin resting on a Vader helmet. I put that up as a joke to stillakid and Jedi Clint since they seem to be the most vocal about not showing Anakin's transformation into the literal Vader.

BTW Eternal P, congrats on the upcoming big 3K for you

I have officially changed mine, since my previous one was getting old. Plus I just picked up one of my all time favorite BBC Sci-Fi mini-series shows on DVD, and decided to commemerate it with my favorite section of dialogue. The DVD is of course, "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy." The Quote, incase I change it later, follows:

"I refuse to prove that I exist", says God. "For Proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
    "But", says Man. "The Babel Fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist, and therefore you don't. QED"
    "Oh dear", says God. "I hadn't thought of that." And promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
    "Oh that was easy", says Man. And for an encore he goes on to prove that black is white, and gets killed on the next Zebra crossing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, I went to see EP2 on opening day with my two best friends. Throughout all the love scenes we were noticing how attractive Natalie Portman is and in the meadow picnic scene, I leaned over and told my friend, "Padme wants some Jedi Juice!" Well, we busted out laughing and that's the first thing that came to mind for a unique signature.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I've cycled out:
    [font=arial]Dear George, take these words of wisdom when you make Ep 3: "If it does not fit, you must omit"[/font]

for one of my oldest:
    "I am Vader, lord of the Sith! Behold my Patrick Duffy leg!"

(it's a reference to one of the first eps of South Park, where Cartman is pretending to be "Scuzzlebutt, lord of the mountain", a character the boys thought he made up.)

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, didn't you just have one about Biggs and stealing Owen's droids a few minutes ago? I liked that one.

My babies initials and dates of birth go along with my statement in support of having collectors represented in Hasbro's SW decision making and direction contingent. Next time I think of something funny, Ill be sure to tack it on.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by Caesar
    JT, didn't you just have one about Biggs and stealing Owen's droids a few minutes ago? I liked that one.
    Sorry Caesar, that was another recycled one from days gone by, but it didn't suit my current mood.

It was:
    "You know Biggs, sometimes I just feel like stealing a couple of my uncle's droids, burning his house down, and running off to Mos Eisley to hang out in sleazy bars."