Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Since I have some new sig lines,I might as well explain them

The "Publik Skool" one is bascially just funny,and sadly true.(At least,where I live)

The next "Totally Crushin' on Hayden" came from
    Caesar.We were both joking around about the DVD release and Hayden being "Hottie of the Month" awhile back.

The last line I just thought was funny,since I saw it over at internetbumperstickers.com
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Well as for mine:
    My top 5 saga figures... then of course the ramblings of George Dubya... and lastly Yodajammies is a cheat in the old game Jedi Knight, I think it gave all the light side force powers... you learn something new everyday

I just added 2 to mine over the last few days:

"more bad news, your mom called... she said that IS the face you were born with."
    (which just made me chuckle when it popped into my head the other day)
    -and-
    "Luke, I have no father!" - ESB:Nifty Edition
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've decided to take the beard challenge and am counting the days since a razor last touched my face, it's time to see how much of a man I really am. Hence the sigline.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Funny, when I took a similar challenge over the last few weeks, I only felt more and more like an itchy man each day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's a small, itchy price to pay, but it beats having my sensitive woman skin get cold from the Ohio wind chill.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I will go to a reeeeeeeealllllllly obscure line, probably no one will get it, because
    1. It's from a newspaper ad
    2. It's from over 15 years ago
    3. It's from a local southern CA newspaper that no longer exists under that name

And it is: "... shelves of books obviously containing spells."

My old one was:
    For Sale: Holy Grail, Rare .02 variant, MIB, C-8 grade, PayPal accepted, e-mail me at old_knight@desert.temple.org
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Well, seeing that Jek Porkins is the real hero at Yavin, and the glory monger, farmboy--Skywalker--walked away with the medal. I just want to remind you all who your daddy really is.
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

I added a line to my sig line because I don't believe political discussion belong on this website.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".