Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

I hope, again, I did this right. I was getting tired of my old line, so I altered it. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Old: Artoo-Deetoo was crashing through the ice caves in Cloud City when a slimy creature showed up and then disappeared into space where sad farewells were said.

New is below (I hope).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Isn't that from ESB? When he's getting tatooed..er...tortured?

Plus I just stack all my signatures so I never have to pick just one... eventually, my sig line will be bigger tham most of my posts...

No, Rollo. The ESB line goes: "Ah, ah. Yeaaayyyyyghhhh!!!!!! Eeeaaagghh ahhhhhhh!!!" See the difference?

Others I thought of:
    Luke in ESB: "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"
    Red Leader in ANH: "Yeeeaaahhh-"
    R2 in ANH: "Whoooeeeeee!!!!"
    Boba Fett in ROJ: "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!"

But they didn't quite sound right.:happy:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

"The cookie stand is not part of the food court."

"Of course it is."

"The food court is downstairs, the cookie stand is upstairs, its not like we're talking quantam physics here."

"The cookie stand eatery, the eatery counts as part of the food court."

"Eateries that operate within the set designated square downstairs count as the food court, anything else is just an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking."

I hope that clears up any questions you may have had.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I stand corrected, BCJ. Solo in the Death Star hallway...

Call me a pacifist, call me a peacenik, call me what you will, but I think many wars (not all) are avoidable and fought over petty, stupid reasons. The fighting itself, a lot of the time, delays the inevitable, especially in the wars without a cause. You have a lot of violence, bloodshed, and sonless mothers all for what?

Granted some wars are necessary and unavoidable (WWII, the Civil War) but there are many more that have no true clear or that have naive objectives, causes, motives, etc. (the war in Vietnam, countless invasions and guerilla wars in Latin America, Yugoslavia, Somalia and many others.)

In the end you have a lot of pain, suffering, grief, and even the victors feel this way.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Whoo-hoo! All of my old signatures!!! Except...

"Then I want you to try 'werry' hard to get me a missile."

and I edited

"Keep your distance, but don't look like your trying to keep your distance. I don't know. Fly casual."

down to it's essence. but otherwise...ALL THERE! I even added the Pants one for good measure...

Ahhhhhh...you guys are annoyed. I can tell. Good.

I have the same signature as I had before,Line was in the EP1 book but was cut from the film,one day I will change it but im not that creative as some of you
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

How do you get that little TM by your name?

And while were on the subject, how do you get the strikeout line thru letters and a little copyright c with a circle around it, too...