Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by getoninja
    p.s. how do you get a logo picture like that, of a character, on the left of the thread? "say what?"
    Just go to "User CP" at the top right hand of the page,click on that,edit profile,go to the bottom(I think) where it says "Avatar" and change it to what icon you want,If you want to have your "own" icon you must first reach 75posts before doing so!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Arrow

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong a long time ago
    All Your Base Are Belong to Us
    Q-LD, tonight's Futurama episode, with a part on old 1980s video games (hilarious, BTW!), one character with a big brain said the magic phrase. Yippee!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Well mine is from a new video game,Luke and Bo-shek team up to stop big robot from wiping out the planet,

What!?!?what!?!
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Ok i changed it to my favoret line in scarymoive,i know he doesn't say ash and theres more parts to the line but famliy orented site ya know.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I have to explain that my new line is from the new Tick series. Quite a funny, Tick-ly quote.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

On figures.com, my sig line is:

[font=arial]"Dead people, do I see" - Star Wars: Sense of the Sixth[/font]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1999 - EP1 came out

I'm waiting for the right signature to use,since I've been using this one for a few years now
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

my sig is a coupla lines from a song by my favorite band, Alice in Chains \m/ My user name is the title of an AIC song as well
    In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral till the body dies

Come the morning light, it's a see through show what you may have heard and what you think you know....

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Bumping this up...
    I thought this was GNTs job.

Mine, of course is from Army of Darkness. Perhaps I'll change it sometime though, in which case if it does, just ignore this.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."