Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    "Dick Laurent is Dead" is something of great importance in the mystery-wrapped-in-an-enigma-wrapped-in-a-film that is "Lost Highway".

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Well, my signature line is so obscure, it would take too much time to explain it.

Can you please it explain it I just don't understand!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

This is my 100th post!!

Macgyver's first name was Stace.

Stace MacGyver.

Yup. It was a trivia question I lost years ago and it stuck in my head ever since.

As for my signature...very well. There was a movie that came out in 1985 called "Mischief" starring Kelly "wife of John Travolta" Preston and a bunch of people whos careers went nowhere. At the beginning of the film a caption comes up that says "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....Ohio, 1956" I borrowed the caption and replaced galaxy with forum in honor of the old forums where I was an Eternal Padawan, along with a whole host of other snappy posters. So that's where I got my signature
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Did Lucas bring a lawsuit? I'd be surprised if he didn't . . .

Anyway, is it Stace as in rhymes with Mace, or Stace with a long "E" as in Stacy Keach?

Question

I know it is supposed to be quotH, but for some reason I like the way quote sounds better. It's just me though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

MC, it was I who brought the All Your Base craze to SSG. And for any of you who haven't seen it.....go for it!

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~p...llyourbase.swf

My current signature, along with my previous one, came from the episode of That 70's Show where they all go off to see Star Wars on it's premiere night.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I just changed mine. The old one was from a GNR song; the new one is based on one of the worst lines in Star Wars history. You figure it out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Talking

Ever see Ghostbusters II? Good. I took my sig from the line the three say after catching the Scoleri Bros. in the courtroom scene.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!