Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Boy will this thread be confusing when you guys all change your sig lines.

Mine is just a statement that I think Lucas is capable of anything... ANYTHING!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Egads man! Even the production of Cheese? Surely George can't do that!

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thumbs up

Mine is actually a personal (not private, though) joke that came from a post I read one time. A lady (if I remember right) said that her family name was Krulevich (spelling?) but her family changed it, I don't remember the true reason she gave. And, of course, when I read that post I jokingly posted that mine was also Krulevich but that I "Americanized" it when I immigrated here.

As sad as it sounds, I still get a kick out of it from time to time.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by Starfig873
    Ever see Ghostbusters II? Good. I took my sig from the line the three say after catching the Scoleri Bros. in the courtroom scene.
    Great line, Starfig873, but I've always been partial to
    "Doe."
    "Re."
    "Egon!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have to change mine since it's been edited. Shoulda known ah couldna evade dem Administrators fer long. Sharp as tacks dey is!

(I'm not upset, I was getting bored of it anyways.)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Mine just stops and makes you think (in a positive kind of way). I saw it framed in an antique store years ago and it always stuck with me.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

When it works
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

See the 'editing signature woes' thread in the 'HOW DO I?' section. Pretty much most of us had this problem the first couple of days.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Unhappy

Boy will this thread be confusing when you guys all change your sig lines.
    So what you're saying, JT, is that we should put our sig lines in the body of these messages, like this:
    ''You built a time machine... out of a paper clip?'' - Marty McFly to MacGyver

I'm not a big fan of when changes occur, that old posts also change (i.e. Post ranking, Post Counts, Signatures, Avatars). But what're ya gonna do?

Here's possibly another sig line below: \/ \/ \/ (these are crappy down arrows)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Yeah, the system is complicated like that, it's to minimize the info draw each post needs, I believe. It's a small price to pay for a forums that doesn't have a million little errors though, IMO.

Barada, that's actually the work of the autocensor, I didn't know Steve wanted "that word" censored even when not in the literal sense, but it looks like you found out right as it happened.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.